Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, THat wash on the LEVIS denim is 
nthat.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

But WHY does it have to be 501's? That fit is WAY too loose/big. (in the thighs/calves/leg opening)

Can a brother get a 511/520/508 fit? 

Yall bugging , Jean jacket is fire. Finally something good

Price gonna be absurd tho. Especially when I can come a similar Levi's one from the outlet for a fraction of the price

^would have been nice but they would be forced to go the raw route (pause) and Im sure they were set on that particular wash

Stick with the basic Levi joint.... when the fan start asking where'd you get it at u go n be stuck

Man, THat wash on the LEVIS denim is :nthat:  :pimp:  :smokin

But WHY does it have to be 501's? That fit is WAY too loose/big. (in the thighs/calves/leg opening)

Can a brother get a 511/520/508 fit? 
My exact sentiments. Although it does say "custom fit 501," maybe supreme had them change it up a bit. I might chance it and see how it goes.

The fit on 501s changes every few years so you never know

My cousin had on some that he bought this year and the fit is wayyyy slimmer/skinnier than the ones I bought a few years ago

I'm probably the exception here in liking those 501s. I haven't had a pair in ages (probably like 95 or so) but I like that it's selvedge, even if it's got a pretty light wash. It'd be a good go to pair of jeans that I won't have to break in. Doubt I'll get them though since my size seems to disappear in any of the jean collabs pretty quickly, but if it's still there when I make up my mind I'll probably order them.

The vest and jacket aren't my style at all, haven't been able to pull off a Denim jacket without feeling like I was in some 70s movie in ages.

found some guy on IG to trade me his dswt supreme/antihero zip up in grey for my grey krs one tee, 1x coster, and a kill none let none die tee in yellow L. dude wants me to ship first, but feel kinda uneasy doing stuff like that especially through IG :\

found some guy on IG to trade me his dswt supreme/antihero zip up in grey for my grey krs one tee, 1x coster, and a kill none let none die tee in yellow L. dude wants me to ship first, but feel kinda uneasy doing stuff like that especially through IG :\

Sounds 2GOOD2NOTSCAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom