Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro do u lack IG or something??? Or read

Levis this week
And there are no all red October supreme air forces

Follow all these reposter Reporters on instagram

First of all no one called them red October anything. I asked about a rumored red pair to go with the black and white Air forces. Yes or no. It's a forum to get info, if it's not true say that. & I got the email too so obviously I can read just confirming because people like you and instagram were saying forces all month for the 25th and now it's not, so why not ask the forum where someone with the right info might have the answer I'm looking for.

First of all no one called them red October anything. I asked about a rumored red pair to go with the black and white Air forces. Yes or no. It's a forum to get info, if it's not true say that. & I got the email too so obviously I can read just confirming because people like you and instagram were saying forces all month for the 25th and now it's not, so why not ask the forum where someone with the right info might have the answer I'm looking for.

Theres no Nike Supreme All red Air Forces today or thursday

Haha @dcypoe @mrrolex ; gonna bite the bullet and test this dude this week. Will let you know how it works out haha.

found some guy on IG to trade me his dswt supreme/antihero zip up in grey for my grey krs one tee, 1x coster, and a kill none let none die tee in yellow L. dude wants me to ship first, but feel kinda uneasy doing stuff like that especially through IG :\
Pay each other on PayPal for goods. Send invoices. Ship at the same time. File a claim if he doesn't send.

Levi jacket copped. 138 is my guess. Since its supreme and their stuff always fits big can I assume this will fit different than a denim jacket you'd find at a Levi store?

Levi jacket copped. 138 is my guess. Since its supreme and their stuff always fits big can I assume this will fit different than a denim jacket you'd find at a Levi store?
i think its a slim fit jacket, so maybe not

501s are nice, but why drop $200+ on $40 or less jeans. im good

Because the $40 pairs aren't made in the USA using selvedge denim. I have to admit that I like Levi's stuff that's made here, the Made and Crafted line is a nice mix of decent materials and a good cut from the company. It's a shame that you have to really dig to find their selvedge pairs now though since the hype train on that seems to have passed and people are back to wearing other stuff.

the levis collab is nice; i really like the lining on the jacket/ vest, but i still prefer darker denim.  it is kinda cool to wear a raw pair until they look somewhat like the wash on those 501s, imo.

Last edited:
Most Levi's aren't made in the USA. It's a common misconception.

If I'm buying Levi's, I'm buying LVC. Other than that, I'll stick to PRPS when it comes to selvedge.

If u need to know how to remove stains PM me lol

Also if you can't take a good/decent looking pic with your iphone, it's not the phone, it's you :lol:

Right? 5s camera is flames. Better than most point n shoot cameras out there. NO idea where he got that from.

Thank you.

Dude probably doesn't know how to focus the shot
laugh.gif

I work at best buy Mobile and on a consistent basis I have photographers in class getting iphones for the camera they have tons of apps, and shoot really well even with attached accessories for a phone camera they are dope......but I'm still #Samsung I like having freedom on my phone

5s and 6 have the same MP however the 6 has a improved iSight. 6 also has other things fixated video recording and shats

but

i chcked out the track crewneck today... hate the feel of it. is it nylon or something??? 

white tartan and cherries beanies are gone

Gonna skip Thursday (again) and see what this has to offer.

Just bought my first palace piece.

Really diggin it

Edit: any idea when the Adidas collab is dropping and is it only for eu or us also?

Sorry for going off topic

Last edited:
So are the levi denim jackets od slim to the point i need to size up in order to layer with say a hoodie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom