Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

nthat.gif
Block me back 
mad.gif

those should be heading to select retailers here this fall, keep your eyes peeled. they were cool but no my cup of tea. but I deff understand what you mean
Word? Thought I heard rumors about this when they dropped.

That's probably what's been holding me back from buying off eBay.

Last edited:
I know this is a moot point since the hype is already HYPED but if any of the regulars want me to check something out I'll be in-store this weekend. Send me a PM if you need help.

Jeez I like all the colors of the af1s.

Might have to go red.

Whoever thinks the foams were a bust is bugging. I sold those joints same day for 700. :smokin

In honor of the homie robinthicke I'm start a sticker giveaway just a few random ones I'm not rocking with

Spoke to @Robinthicke/therock/GeorgeCostanza

(CAPS LOCK OF COURSE)
CONTEST POST YOUR OLDEST SUPREME PIECES OR BEAT SUPREME KICKS CONTEST ENDS WEDNESDAY 10-1-14

Might have to go red.

Whoever thinks the foams were a bust is bugging. I sold those joints same day for 700.
smokin.gif
Yeah like someone else pointed out, I think it was Breezy or Ron, the only people who flopped on the foams were people that didn't flip that day or that week. After that, hype went downhill and all but died to where the market is now (you can find pairs for $400-500, and even at those prices people are having trouble moving them).

In honor of the homie robinthicke I'm start a sticker giveaway just a few random ones I'm not rocking with

Spoke to @Robinthicke/therock/GeorgeCostanza

(CAPS LOCK OF COURSE)
CONTEST POST YOUR OLDEST SUPREME PIECES OR BEAT SUPREME KICKS CONTEST ENDS WEDNESDAY 10-1-14
I stepped in dog **** with my CDG X SUP X Vans. Does that count as beat? Hahaha.

if someone were to hypothetically teach him to change his IP address there is a very strong chance he would possibly to be able to post here freely.

i'm not suggesting anything though. 

Last edited:
Black Box tees back up... I copped a Large... Kinda like that its a black box and NOT a red box like the rest of em....

This DINO HATFIELD clown is getting people's hopes up now about an Air Mag Dunk. What's next, Supreme's first retro drop? Hate it when people just spew nonsense they heard with no way to back up their claims.

This DINO HATFIELD clown is getting people's hopes up now about an Air Mag Dunk. What's next, Supreme's first retro drop? Hate it when people just spew nonsense they heard with no way to back up their claims.

Dino's good for the vast majority of his info...he's a legit local. I eff with him.

Dino's good for the vast majority of his info...he's a legit local. I eff with him.
I eff with his team, known a couple of them dudes from old Jordan lineups back in the day in Bmore... 

My only issue with him is that he RARELY credits the people he "Gets" his info from... Rarely tags the people he steals pics from on IG/twitter...

So the average person thinks all this info is HIS and somehow HE"S connected to NIKE (which he could be, but not too likely), when the bulk of his info is just solid internet/social media info gathering/reposts. 

Might have to go red.

Whoever thinks the foams were a bust is bugging. I sold those joints same day for 700.
smokin.gif
Yeah like someone else pointed out, I think it was Breezy or Ron, the only people who flopped on the foams were people that didn't flip that day or that week. After that, hype went downhill and all but died to where the market is now (you can find pairs for $400-500, and even at those prices people are having trouble moving them).
Say what? Man where can I find a pair of 11.5 at that price 
nerd.gif

Good thing i copped that lighter didn't realize it was sold out, still need that ceramic tray but i don't want to purchase it separately 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom