Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

This DINO HATFIELD clown is getting people's hopes up now about an Air Mag Dunk. What's next, Supreme's first retro drop? Hate it when people just spew nonsense they heard with no way to back up their claims.
Yeah you're tripping, his info is always money from what I've seen.

When it comes to sneaker info him & MaZe1eR are up on their ****.

Say what? Man where can I find a pair of 11.5 at that price 
nerd.gif
Give me some time and no problem. Resellers were pretty desperate last time I checked.
Dino's good for the vast majority of his info...he's a legit local. I eff with him.
That's cool and all but how you gonna come out and say next Supreme drop one colorway is going to be on NDC. They're never on NDC and unless Supreme is selling themselves down the river, that's not happening this time like it didn't happen the last time or the one before that. Just confused how a legit head is just throwing out these what ifs like gospel.

Yeah you're tripping, his info is always money from what I've seen.

When it comes to sneaker info him & MaZe1eR are up on their ****.
Maybe I am tripping. I just saw two outlandish statements come from him today so we'll see I guess. If these AF1's somehow drop on NDC I'll never question the man again, but it's like shipping questions in this thread. Whenever a big drop comes, you got all sorts of people coming out of the woodwork asking "these dropping on NDC? I heard they were." or "What Niketown can I get these at?" Just no. Haha.

Maybe I am tripping. I just saw two outlandish statements come from him today so we'll see I guess. If these AF1's somehow drop on NDC I'll never question the man again, but it's like shipping questions in this thread. Whenever a big drop comes, you got all sorts of people coming out of the woodwork asking "these dropping on NDC? I heard they were." or "What Niketown can I get these at?" Just no. Haha.
What did he say? 

EDIT: Well, I seen one of the statements you're probably referring to on his IG post 
laugh.gif

Yeah, I don't agree about the red forces going through NDC.

Last edited:
I oop'd the foams I was able to get off the site that day but wish I hadn't because what dude with them 
tired.gif

Last edited:

Damnnnnnnnnnn.....last time he get's that oop. 
Definitely 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Said it was because he couldn't get someone to trade him reds (which was the pair I was suppose to oop him but I messed up that day
nerd.gif
) but I linked him to a well-known legit dude who wanted to do that trade & he ignored it. 

At the end of the day, most dudes involved with shoes heavy are greedy. 

These forces will be crazy...

In other news wore my Rocket Tee again the other day. I love it. May be kinda plain but it's dope to me. Got a few compliments on it as well
happy.gif

The one tee that's gotten me compliments is my most wanted in grey, even my mom liked it and she's rolled her eyes at my fashion choices since I started dressing myself.

laugh.gif
that's why you don't oop ppl unless you deal with them on the regular. If not you just taking money out of your pocket and putting it in theirs.

laugh.gif
that's why you don't oop ppl unless you deal with them on the regular. If not you just taking money out of your pocket and putting it in theirs.
I guess 
eyes.gif

No $ out of my pocket because I was never planning to cop the shoe to resell. Dude came to me & asked for help so I did. Lesson learned though.

These forces will be crazy...

In other news wore my Rocket Tee again the other day. I love it. May be kinda plain but it's dope to me. Got a few compliments on it as well
happy.gif
I wish I got that. Hoping for some leftovers in-store but we'll see.
The one tee that's gotten me compliments is my most wanted in grey, even my mom liked it and she's rolled her eyes at my fashion choices since I started dressing myself.
Haha I'm the same way. My girl's mom always tells me I have the best t-shirts.

Man is it Vans or Supreme the reason my CDG pair all falling apart. Poor things man. Threw up on them after a night of drinking. Soap and super glue coming.

This DINO HATFIELD clown is getting people's hopes up now about an Air Mag Dunk. What's next, Supreme's first retro drop? Hate it when people just spew nonsense they heard with no way to back up their claims.
lmao Dinos a good dude and his info hits 90+% of the time.

ion mess with icy tho. dudes the king of stealing credit and dropping trash info

stoked to have just copped the burgandy small box tee for 75 shipped.

I copped white first on thursday and was going to go back for the burg but it sold really fast...should have realized burg would sell much faster, but I wanted white the most and didnt want to risk missing out again (had been looking for a white sz M-with no luck- since I stupidly passed last season when they dropped)

nthat.gif

if I can find a light blue and olive for a decent price ill likely cop those too. small box tees are damn near perfect to me-if they made a l/s version Id be all over those too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom