Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of the giger stuff tbh but I deff respect his work...but rough riders stuff will 100% be copped but forget the other tees since they can only be used as layering pieces due to the effed up fit from this year. need that jacquard camp to drop soon b

Was wondering what graphic the knit shirt they mentioned would have on it. If it was a regular tee and had that black/green cw that coaches jacket has i'd consider copping.

Been wanting to listen to this since I seen the tshirt this morning. Making this train ride home a lot easier

I have coordinated a bunch of exchanges on NT, and I think we are ready for it...

the official NT Supreme exchange begins...

RULES:
1) All members in the exchange will send out a supreme item to someone, and will get a supreme item in return.
2) Once all interested members send me a PM (I will reply with a questionnaire on your sizes and location), I will post the list and we will eliminate any members who seem suspect
3) No minimum or maximum value on what is sent. If you want to send a box logo sticker, go ahread, super weak, but that is on you. If you want to send out a box logo hoodie, amazing dead, will go down as a NT legend, but go ahead.
4) Once your item is received, post what you got, and who it was from.
5) LAST DATE OF ENTRY = 10/17/14
6) Once email list is out, letʻs try and get the boxes sent by Halloween :nthat:

PM me if you are down, and quote this post so people see it.

I'm in for this, hopefully I can give someone something that will make them happy.

He's referring to the Ruff Ryders hockey jersey. Insinuating that since the tee is dropping, the hat and hockey jersey may be as well.

He's referring to the Ruff Ryders hockey jersey. Insinuating that since the tee is dropping, the hat and hockey jersey may be as well.
ok got you, I'm not into supreme like that. If I like something (like thus giger collection) I consider copping Thats it

I have coordinated a bunch of exchanges on NT, and I think we are ready for it...

the official NT Supreme exchange begins...

RULES:
1) All members in the exchange will send out a supreme item to someone, and will get a supreme item in return.
2) Once all interested members send me a PM (I will reply with a questionnaire on your sizes and location), I will post the list and we will eliminate any members who seem suspect
3) No minimum or maximum value on what is sent. If you want to send a box logo sticker, go ahread, super weak, but that is on you. If you want to send out a box logo hoodie, amazing dead, will go down as a NT legend, but go ahead.
4) Once your item is received, post what you got, and who it was from.
5) LAST DATE OF ENTRY = 10/17/14
6) Once email list is out, letʻs try and get the boxes sent by Halloween :nthat:

PM me if you are down, and quote this post so people see it.

HERE IS THE LIST SO FAR - REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR 10 MORE DAYS SO KEEP THE PMʻS COMING:
@Lolcomin
sneakerjunkie sneakerjunkie
@theLtrain
mints mints
@Halftime
@Leonidas
@drisk34
@pokezach22
Renaldo Balkman Renaldo Balkman

Finally something dope, I have records with this artwork on my Emerson lake and palmer has the graphic on that white t.

ballerina tee is fire, bundle that with a pen and may be able to justify paying shipping since i haven't been to soho in awhile

Will cop the ballet tee for my girl, and might go with the Speed one for myself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom