Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only thing that caught my attention this week. Waiting to see how the other colors will look.

Will cop the ballet tee for my girl, and might go with the Speed one for myself..
your girl's into Sup?  my girl would rather spend the $40 here...

...she'd end up with a lot more clothes too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
your girl's into Sup?  my girl would rather spend the $40 here...

...she'd end up with a lot more clothes too :lol:
She's a ballet teacher and she wears my camps from time to time. She's not all-in though haha.

found a guy willing to sell me his sup x levis sherling lined trucker from last F/W for retail. seriously considering it

anybody know if they are still giving the mini 3M stickers or any of the 3M stickers at all with orders?

I'm supposed to head up to manhattan next week. if you don't cop before then and they still have them, I'll grab one and meet up with ya on campus lol. 
im headed up to syracuse this weekend and I might stop in the city, but i doubt dudes wanna detour 
laugh.gif

praying they end up online again. 

Last edited:
nicely done my man. now u just need the camo to replace the one you ooped me:nthat:

Haha right that color is extremely difficult to find in my size tho. Honestly I wasn't going to get the white but when dude said DSWT for only 94. I had to little suspect but it came in legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom