Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know what the back of that HI-vis 5 panel look like? just curious to see if its a snap or what...

smh... this is exactly why I want to sell my credit

every week nothing but uneventful designs and over-doing it 

5 tees and a puffy key chain... 11:00... take that, take that, take that

wanted the denim hoody but it sold out so just got the varsity... its a good thing cuz combined for both would have been over 300 so good thing it sold out :lol:

Birth Machine L/S and double RR in the OG black....:smokin.

I was in Middle School when DMX and the RR originally came out..always wanted some double RR gear...damn I'm old.

Last edited:
Did the baseball denim longsleeve. Good thing I didn't think about it too long, the color I ended up picking sold out fast. Few more accessories and I'm done for the season.

Last edited:
should fit the same as the other prints... went with the royal blue on this design... has a nice pop to it

I usually just order hoody's. Never copped a tee before so I was curious to know how the fit was on their tees. I usually get L in hoodies, I should be fine with the ame size in a tee?

should fit the same as the other prints... went with the royal blue on this design... has a nice pop to it

I usually just order hoody's. Never copped a tee before so I was curious to know how the fit was on their tees. I usually get L in hoodies, I should be fine with the ame size in a tee?

It all depends on how you like the fit.

Im a Large in hoodies and long sleeves, but for whatever reason in short sleeves - Im a Medium...I like how short sleeves fit me in a medium.

So it's all preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom