Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

either way we're getting bent over 
You're absolutely right. My point was simply this: If I'm getting screwed out of my money, I'd rather it be for something I'll wear a lot and love. Most of my Supreme tees are the regular tees, and they're alright. I wear them for the design. The cut n sew ones I wear because they're just so comfortable.

Red supreme x ruff riders and black l/s birth machine shirts copped.

If the over dyed crewneck makes it to the sales rack, I will definitely cop then.

Yeah, Gildan. Which sucks compared to AA but we all know supreme has been price gouging for awhile. Oh well. Still happy with the Giger stuff, kinda wish I grabbed more but Im trying to be disciplined with everything I purchase lately. 

This thread over paying for 1 dollar shirts>>>the designer thread over paying for 1 dollar shirts

So we still winning :nthat:

Last edited:
I'll say that I was hesitant to spend the money on a cut and sew shirt, but after my first, I'm hooked. I won't buy them all, but the ones I do buy have a nice spot in my shirt rotations.

My Pink Panther shirts from last season are pretty awesome, the Metal Crest polo however, that's one that I'd probably not buy again especially at full price, but the Polo sweater was really well made, and I'm saving it for the first day when the temps dip to a high of 65 to wear it out.

I don't think Gildan makes stuff here anymore either, they've gotten into some stuff over the conditions of their factories in Central America. The list of companies that still make stuff in the US gets shorter and shorter every year.

either way we're getting bent over 
You're absolutely right. My point was simply this: If I'm getting screwed out of my money, I'd rather it be for something I'll wear a lot and love. Most of my Supreme tees are the regular tees, and they're alright. I wear them for the design. The cut n sew ones I wear because they're just so comfortable.
I can agree to this. cuz wile I don't like the fit on the cut and sew pieces, I do have a few basic small box tees for layering purposes. but like I always say, to each their own. I don't think anyone in here is sharing clothing articles with another NTer (I hope not at least). we all buy and wear what we like for our own reasons and the only person we have to justify it to is ourselves.

Im at the ny store now. If anyone missed out pm only be around the area for about 25 more minutes

Man missed out on that burgandy biomechanoid tee.
That color is flames..
Still contemplating the pinstripe white thermal and RR black tee..
[emoji]128533[/emoji]

just copped the navy ballerina tee and a fly pin, I'm hoping a get a giger sticker 
wink.gif

Dang. Shipping already for ballerina tee and RR tee. Big upgrade from waiting 2 weeks just for small bogo tee to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom