Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I had a plug at Supreme … You guys would be talking about me instead, while i was crossing the street with 12 pairs.

I'm JELLY

Last edited:

Need this :/

Yesterday was crazy... Finally caught up on everything.

Tried copping on my phone yesterday but that was a total mess
tired.gif

Still disappointed but hey, oh well. No biggie.

In other news, I wore my rocket tee again. Love this piece. Even tho it's kinda plain it's dope to me.

With:
happy.gif
Where dat stain at tho 

Supreme really doesn't allow you to cancel order anymore. They will just tell you it's being ready to ship and that you can just return it for store credit.

But anyways, i live on campus, but my credit card address is at home. If I order stuff from supreme will they allow it to ship to the campus instead of home?

Supreme really doesn't allow you to cancel order anymore. They will just tell you it's being ready to ship and that you can just return it for store credit.

But anyways, i live on campus, but my credit card address is at home. If I order stuff from supreme will they allow it to ship to the campus instead of home?
if it doesn't match your CC billing address its not gonna ship... 

No, they'll only ship to the billing address. They've got it set up now to where you can't even log in on UPS MyChoice to change the delivery address or even have it held at a UPS store.

unless things have changed in the last few months...you can call the warehouse and they will cancel for you.

if youve already got shipment confirmation email its too late though

8FWMo6ZY7Lw.jpg

this jacket is flames. The gold zipper is the icing on the cake. so glad its sitting in all sizes, surely itl hit sale. Has anybody seen it in person and can comment on quality. fit, color etc...

the website is calling the cw dark royal, but it looks navy to me, is there a difference?

I got this comme des garcons x supreme Hat...   Pretty dope IMO

I seen someone selling the Vans to match for $150.00 in my size

I trying to see if that is a good price????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom