Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for a fit pic of the jersey.

The black will be mine.

Why does the R look like it's in snakeskin print?

custom....

any chance of finding RR shirt or jersey in store?

Last edited:
I've got the whites just not a fan of white shoes, I hate white sneakers especially AF1s but my girl surprised me any outfit ideas NT family

Everyone has their own grails and that's what I love about this brand. For me, I've been a fan of Ebbets Field Flannels for a bit longer than Supreme, they did some great work for me last year on a custom jersey we bought my GF's dad done to look like the jersey his grandfather wore when he played for a minor league team in the South at the turn of the 20th Century.

When I got into the brand I started looking up some of the older stuff and when I saw this release from 2010, I knew that I had to track down one, took a bit of time of searching and a few false starts when I'd find the cap but it'd end up not being in my size, but I successfully found one recently and got a chance to wear it out while running errands today.

Now the search starts for the cap they put out together in 2011.

That is one dope hat man, congrats on the find! Ebbets stuff has always looked dope to me, but not enough of a baseball fan to justify their jersey prices. Their groundcrew jackets on the other hand have been on my wish list for a while, considering they're only $80, and the names of the parks on the jackets have more locational significance to me

Last edited:
Custom Supreme.. I like that.. I like that..
Was instore in SupLA yesterday.. Had everything, and Stone Island. Copped the Red Forces compliments of Mr. Buchanan & A Bianca Chandon BLONDE Deck.

Fairfax was looking like a Rap Video last night. Took my bro there after we hit up the KAWS exhibit at Honor Fraser. Also Copped the KAWS DOWNTIME from their site afterwards, since they couldn't sell it instore.

If any of you are fans of KAWS or just like REALLY COOL / RARE BOOKS, they got KAWS downtime available on their site.... FOR REFERENCE... THEY HAVENT SOLD THIS BOOK IN YEARS, and IT's the quintessential KAWS book + Better than the Rizzoli book or Final Days.

OK both my red and black pair will be in hand today but my extra red I ordered with sames card/name details has a label created but has not moved. Still have charge though this is weird. Anybody else have this happen or know what to expect form previous releases.

means it wasn't picked up yet. Unless you get a cancelled email you should be ok but theres a chance they won't actually pick it up until Thursday.

Can anyone scoop me a grey 3M beanie in store? I was on vacation and its sold out online already. I'd really appreciate it.

OK both my red and black pair will be in hand today but my extra red I ordered with sames card/name details has a label created but has not moved. Still have charge though this is weird. Anybody else have this happen or know what to expect form previous releases.

Probably will get picked up today...or of there's an issue with the order like size or color they'll give you a call. You'll be straight tho

If you're still waiting on shipping your order probably got cancelled.

@mints that hat was sittin on ebay for a while. Im after the 2011 collab as well, almost bought it from japan but im not trying to get it used

Yeah, there's a lot of things I don't mind buying used, but a hat isn't one of them. Especially something like the stuff that ebbets makes that you know is going to soak up sweat.

I had to wait for the right combination of eBay bucks active or a decent upgrade on the bucks before pulling the trigger on it. Brought it down to a level I was comfortable paying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom