Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys copping kids sizes just to resell at this point?

:lol:. Ya not caking off them b. It's 2014.. A week will go by and no one will even remember these.

This is Nike's tactic to try and get the AF1 hype train going...but it won't work. Trust me.

Last edited:
In for the flax's also. Shouldn't be too hard of a cop. Some boutiques even dropped em today from what i saw on social media. 

I do wish they were highs though, i'm not the biggest fan of mids tbh.

In for the flax's also. Shouldn't be too hard of a cop. Some boutiques even dropped em today from what i saw on social media. 

Same here, wish they were highs. But the mid ain't bad. This isn't dunks where the mids are straight mids. Hopefully someone picks up on the chronic reference.

Some kat got em @ $999.99 right now....

I think they wont get more than 500 hundred tho but I agree, GS size in these, ultra rare!!!

Wear your soccer gear to Chipotle and get cheap grub when we meet today bro lol

Kinda feeling some type way how it was said only ratchets rock af1's after just seeing my mother in-law in a pair. She Puerto Rican, guess it's a Hood thing. Don't see suburanites rocking it too much though ....ah well peace be with you.

Tall having a mini dmv summit without me
frown.gif
Come thru. For some reason the two of you guys are the ones I see post in most threads I frequent.

Henny, waddup fam, long time no see. 

Nah just meetin up for these white Preme Forces that Mario is oopin me. #SUPNT FAM love b. 

Just fam helpin fam (i've ooped him some items before). 

Now I need these reds and I"m good (will cop blacks later on).

1586 B over here 
laugh.gif

how is everything fam, how that shirt treating you 
YO that pocket tee on fleek. I wear it once a week at least. Love me some desert camo. I also have that Herschel Backpack with the same desert camo print. As well as other SUP stuff with that print. Can't get enough.

From what i saw and from the people i speak with at other sites.... there were less than 20 per size with some sizes having even less than that.

Ended up only hitting 2 which was a size 12 and a size 11.

From what i saw and from the people i speak with at other sites.... there were less than 20 per size with some sizes having even less than that.

Ended up only hitting 2 which was a size 12 and a size 11.
Of all your RSVP's you only got 2? Damn...

If it really is 200 pairs that went live, then it makes sense (numberswise) that this is NYC store's leftover allocation after the backdoor pairs went out to UniqueHype, F&F, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom