Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

How did you miss this drop homie?
These are only to be put on Macbook pros, airs, or sk7buds as stated in the handbook. 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't rely too much on resale prices ever dropping significantly, the Sup AF1's from 2012 didn't. 
Gotta look for the vnds pairs 
smokin.gif

Make any sense to swing by the Fairfax location tomorrow? Not for the af1's but just because?

Methinks "F it, why not?!"

OG 1059 boy :nthat:. Checked in.

Oh and that dude with 'Polo' in his screen name somewhere. You can stop hiding b. Not relying on you anymore.

Last edited:
It kills me when people think because Nike drops the Reds they will decrease in value, like its supreme resellers are gonna charge that top dollar just because of that title attached to them.

But onto a lighter side does anybody think Nike may drop the whites or the blacks? And why only the Reds ? Things we may never know... And why did ndc carry a larger size run up to 15 and sup didn't

It kills me when people think because Nike drops the Reds they will decrease in value, like its supreme resellers are gonna charge that top dollar just because of that title attached to them.

But onto a lighter side does anybody think Nike may drop the whites or the blacks? And why only the Reds ? Things we may never know... And why did ndc carry a larger size run up to 15 and sup didn't
N GS sizes which completely Efffd with my head....
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom