Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've probably been eating the sales tax this whole time, which kinda explains the high prices. Won't mind the sales tax if I start noticing slightly lower prices...

They've probably been eating the sales tax this whole time, which kinda explains the high prices. Won't mind the sales tax if I start noticing slightly lower prices...
Good point. Always thought it was weird getting taxed in-store & not online.

I don't see them lowing prices because we're oayin sales tax. they oribably just see it as an extra few dollars profit

No tax in VA. But we get hit on lots of taxes. Almost as bad as CT (where Im from). Nothing tops all those NY county taxes though.

If the tax meant they'd start shipping from a second LA warehouse (exing that one week delivery wait to SF) that'd be well worth it to me. Severely doubt that'd happen though.

If the tax meant they'd start shipping from a second LA warehouse (exing that one week delivery wait to SF) that'd be well worth it to me. Severely doubt that'd happen though.

that would be nice. never happen though. that wait sometimes is brutal, especially on the first drop

No tax or duties for Canada shipments (shipping does cost 25 though)

Received my black air force one and I actually like them

Be on the look out, fake box logo hoodies are getting a lot better. They even got the strings right.

(Credit:iBuzzkill from reddit)
Edit: They even got the upside down serial number tag right.

Last edited:
OG 1059 boy :nthat: . Checked in.

Oh and that dude with 'Polo' in his screen name somewhere. You can stop hiding b. Not relying on you anymore.
You didn't get a pair either, huh? Me neither. So many feels.

Nah I didn't, homie told me he got me when I struck out; but Im also upset that I couldn't get my mans @B Fresco a pair also. I just got married and went on my honeymoon, so my scrambling has been non-stop for 2 weeks man lol.

Can't wait for the calm again. But boy do I have so much debt right now. Gotta get that straightened out first.

Oh and for the tax thing, there's a Supreme store in CA and NY. Those are the only two states that Supreme will ever tax, for now. And supreme doesn't pocket that tax money fambs, that's going straight to Uncle Sam's pockets.

Praying to God that Internet tax law doesn't pass. It's the dumbest thing that can happen to the Internet, besides the censorship. There's no need for an Internet tax if that tax doesn't benefit the people using the Internet. The greedy Feds gotta scratch where it itches though. But the people gotta stand up for what's right when the times comes...

Last edited:
Nah I didn't, homie told me he got me when I struck out; but Im also upset that I couldn't get my mans @B Fresco a pair also. I just got married and went on my honeymoon, so my scrambling has been non-stop for 2 weeks man lol.

Can't wait for the calm again. But boy do I have so much debt right now. Gotta get that straightened out first.

Oh and for the tax thing, there's a Supreme store in CA and NY. Those are the only two states that Supreme will ever tax, for now. And supreme doesn't pocket that tax money fambs, that's going straight to Uncle Sam's pockets.

Praying to God that Internet tax law doesn't pass. It's the dumbest thing that can happen to the Internet, besides the censorship. There's no need for an Internet tax if that tax doesn't benefit the people using the Internet. The greedy Feds gotta scratch where it itches though. But the people gotta stand up for what's right when the times comes...
Keep the wife happy. That's your new mantra hahaha. 

EDIT
Misread that, thought you didn't get a pair. Still trying to find @B Fresco  a pair over here.

Last edited:
Born in New Haven and spent years living in Branford here. Knew some people from Madison...
Brent say word?! Lived in Branford on Short Beach Rd and graduated from Morgan in Clinton. My brother married a hand chick..Madison...the rich cats lol. Small world homie if you had come to the party I woulda known that sooner haha

Last edited:
Born in New Haven and spent years living in Branford here. Knew some people from Madison...
WORD? I work in Branford off 56. They just put a Five Guys in on the Hill = heaven.
Brent say word?! Lived in Branford on Short Beach Rd and graduated from Morgan in Clinton. My brother married a hand chick..Madison...the rich cats lol. Small world homie if you had come to the party I woulda known that sooner haha
How old is the "Hand Chick?" Possible I knew some of these people. In any case, crazy that there are more shoreline people in the thread. Didn't even know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom