Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Although it can be hell taking MTA during the summer. During the winter, it is cold but a nice break from the wind above ground. Just so much easier to travel that way. 
Ugh tell me about it I hate taking the MTA in the summer always gotta keep some water on me :lol: but I'm with it in the winter tho

I just got the traction mules in and HOLY lord these are comfortable. I might be copping a second pair. Thank you Supreme for not selling out on these. But MAAAN Supreme has been giving me the jig lately with the stickers. Of my past 3 orders I got 4 box logos and that's it. Just give me something special. I spent a few hundred bucks and I can't even get a post it note haha I use those things every day.

Went by the shop, no more trooper hats..besides the yellow. Wanted to buy the last L long sleeve pocket tee in teal but someone had it in hand. Well it looked like a L lol

Last edited:

I just got the traction mules in and HOLY lord these are comfortable. I might be copping a second pair. Thank you Supreme for not selling out on these. But MAAAN Supreme has been giving me the jig lately with the stickers. Of my past 3 orders I got 4 box logos and that's it. Just give me something special. I spent a few hundred bucks and I can't even get a post it note haha I use those things every day.
Man I'm so glad I got the mules they are going to be my every day shoe around the house, haha

Man I'm so glad I got the mules they are going to be my every day shoe around the house, haha
The sole is a combination of hard and soft foam so it gives a cushioned feel when first stepping in but provides good support, as well. And the outsole traction is on point.

Went by the shop, no more trooper hats..besides the yellow. Wanted to buy the last L long sleeve pocket tee in teal but someone had it in hand. Well it looked like a L lol

I feel your pain on the black trooper. I wanted it bad. But I just called supLA and they had 1 left. Might try to go get it right after this dentist appointment.

Last edited:
Here's what I grabbed yesterday in store, wanted to avoid the drop today. I did grab a black sleeping bag online, been working in buffalo a bit so keeping that stashed in my car incase i get stranded in blizzards

Grabbed last light blue pocket tee off shelf and a black one too. The quilted shirt is SOOO dope in person.

I was looking to cop the quilted flannel. What do you think of it as a primary overcoat-ish piece? Was looking to add it to the winter wardrobe. Think it'll hold up in the east coast weather?

nvm found it

how do the pull overs run?

Last edited:
I was looking to cop the quilted flannel. What do you think of it as a primary overcoat-ish piece? Was looking to add it to the winter wardrobe. Think it'll hold up in the east coast weather?
it could defintly be worn as outerwear. I wouldn't count on it being weatherproof but quailty and for is great

copped this instead of anything from yesterday..

Finally got the red backpack from spring/summer

really wanted the navy but could not find it anywhere. 

Last edited:
Stopped by the LA store around 2 today and saw eric koston. I was gonna ask him for a picture but he looked in a rush so i didn't bother. I was able to pick up the black trooper as well. Was glad they still had some in stock. Came home to my puffy vest package at the front door. Originally ordered the puffy jacket but cancelled it in anticipation for tnf collab, but after seeing it I regret not picking up the puffy jacket. Still, the puffy vest is dope. its really warm. Didn't know it was going to be full down either. Wish I didn't sleep on the white one
pimp.gif

(sorry for the bad pictures my phone camera sucks)

Stopped by the LA store around 2 today and saw eric koston. I was gonna ask him for a picture but he looked in a rush so i didn't bother. I was able to pick up the black trooper as well. Was glad they still had some in stock. Came home to my puffy vest package at the front door. Originally ordered the puffy jacket but cancelled it in anticipation for tnf collab, but after seeing it I regret not picking up the puffy jacket. Still, the puffy vest is dope. its really warm. Didn't know it was going to be full down either. Wish I didn't sleep on the white one
pimp.gif

(sorry for the bad pictures my phone camera sucks)
How does the hat fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom