Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

send those my way. You live in the west coast 
laugh.gif

How does the hat fit?
It says one size fits all and it fits almost perfect, slightly roomy, but my hat size is only 7 1/8. Probably bigger right now because I have so much hair and its still roomy so im sure most people wont have a problem fitting into it.

lol, watching the knicks game, and they showed people walking around. dude walking back to his seat had on either a blue or black tnf paisley okok i see you playa...

lol, watching the knicks game, and they showed people walking around. dude walking back to his seat had on either a blue or black tnf paisley okok i see you playa...
in the pregame show some guy won tickets and he was wearing the LS Ruff Ryders Jersey

This dude was selling em on ebay and had the auction up to 200 with like 7 bids, I noticed in the description he mentioned that he shortened the auction because he really needed the money, I told him I had been looking for one and didn't have a huge amount of money and offered 240 via invoice, which he agreed too. 

Last edited:
To anybody with the traction miles...
How's the fit??
10.5 is my shoe size, so should I go with a 10 or 11...

Safe to say Timb Collab email on Monday? If it does, that would be nice so I can focus on copping sneakers unless the blanket drops [emoji]128586[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom