Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the going price for this.. been lookin
g for it

I am in NY, might head to the store tomorrow if I can grab a train from Long Island. Does anyone here have the Helios/Supreme Thermos? Worth it?

I am in NY, might head to the store tomorrow if I can grab a train from Long Island. Does anyone here have the Helios/Supreme Thermos? Worth it?
I've seen somewhere that you can't put all kinds of stuff in it, if it's true I'd rather buy a run of the mill flask

Is it worth it going to the store or is it the same inventory they have online? I just want to chill in NYC anyways tomorrow because Long Island is real boring but ill stop by the shop if it's worth it.

Is it worth it going to the store or is it the same inventory they have online? I just want to chill in NYC anyways tomorrow because Long Island is real boring but ill stop by the shop if it's worth it.

yea, sometimes they have stuff that's sold out online.
I've always had a good experience whenever I went into the store. before & after I moved to NY, anytime I walked in I got help & had convos with multiple members of the staff.

Gonna clean out all the accessories tomorrow I see.

Tray, Sleeping Bag, Coasters, and maybe the Pen.

yea, sometimes they have stuff that's sold out online.
I've always had a good experience whenever I went into the store. before & after I moved to NY, anytime I walked in I got help & had convos with multiple members of the staff.

Must have never ran into that short asian guy then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom