Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
what type of questions do you guys go in there & ask to say they're a-holes.

I've been in the store when people have asked things like "do skaters get free clothes?" "when are box logos coming out?" & a whole bunch of other stuff that had me like huh lol.

at the end of the day they're human just like us, so certain questions that would get us annoyed probably would get them annoyed too

I've been in the store when people have asked things like "do skaters get free clothes?" "when are box logos coming out?" & a whole bunch of other stuff that had me like huh lol.

at the end of the day they're human just like us, so certain questions that would get us annoyed probably would get them annoyed too

I didn't say they all are. The asian dude is though. Must be his napoleon complex.

Of course those questions are stupid and would get annoying.

Lol at that dude when the seersucker dropped.

Ima stop by tomorrow if there's a line ima just wait till December,

Staff isn't that bad to me. The one dude I would bump heads with is gone in NY.
20% isn't enough for me to consider buying anything on site. At this point most of us just want to buy something Supreme due to the current season.

Staff isn't that bad to me. The one dude I would bump heads with is gone in NY.
20% isn't enough for me to consider buying anything on site. At this point most of us just want to buy something Supreme due to the current season.
Qft
If the pieces I want don't sellout tomorrow I'll expect a bigger slash December.

Supreme x Nike Foamposite x Macys? :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom