Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment you realize you want the KRS1 shirt 3 months after it came out...

Last edited:
finally

A 12 year old kid came into my store today wearing Red tnf mules, with one of those blatantly fakes glossy oversized box logo tees from ebay lol.. Asked him if they were the Supreme ones (just to make conversation, goddamn retail) and he hit me with one of those smirky white boy what-you-know "yeah bro" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Took 30 minutes for he, his friend, and his clearly pissed off dad to buy anything, but man I just couldn't help but geek. Definitely a highlight to a hellish black friday.
On a side note though I have noticed quite an influx of tweens in supreme items lately. All hype from past season or 2 of course, but seems like their demographic is getting younger by the season..

younger kids been on supreme since tyler, so more like 2010-2011 ish

i sold a ******** of caps in 09 for dirt cheap compared to what they were going for after these middle school suburban white kids started fiending for them 
mean.gif

I havent followed the brand for a few seasons now, anyone mind telling me if this beanie already released?

sis wants it and i dont see any for sale on SS/ST/ebay so im assuming it's still not released yet

I ordered some stuff yesterday and haven't received a confirmation email about my order..due to the fact of being out all night, my phone dies right before I can screen shot the confirmation number to my order. So, I send an email about it.

My question is how good is supreme at getting back with this kind of stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom