Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered some stuff yesterday and haven't received a confirmation email about my order..due to the fact of being out all night, my phone dies right before I can screen shot the confirmation number to my order. So, I send an email about it.

My question is how good is supreme at getting back with this kind of stuff?
Call the warehouse. The number is on the first page.

I ordered some stuff yesterday and haven't received a confirmation email about my order..due to the fact of being out all night, my phone dies right before I can screen shot the confirmation number to my order. So, I send an email about it.

My question is how good is supreme at getting back with this kind of stuff?

My man, you'll be good. Trust. There's been times where I haven't gotten an order confirmation at all. It's a good idea to sign up for UPS My Choice, they notify you when a label has been created to your address, so it comes in handy when Sup doesn't send you an order confirmation. Have they taken the money from your bank? That's a good indicator if you're good as well, but I'm positive you are. No need to e-mail them.

My man, you'll be good. Trust. There's been times where I haven't gotten an order confirmation at all. It's a good idea to sign up for UPS My Choice, they notify you when a label has been created to your address, so it comes in handy when Sup doesn't send you an order confirmation. Have they taken the money from your bank? That's a good indicator if you're good as well, but I'm positive you are. No need to e-mail them.

Yeah I already have UPS my choice..I was thinking they would just send it out anyways and I would get notified through UPS saying it being shipped. They already took it out of my bank account..Thanks for replies, Repped.

I been trying to find hoodie like this for size small or medium? How do they run ?

And get garçons hoodie but prices are sooo high!
Pc n lc in this hoodie tho.

this site legit?
Kixify is as legit as ebay, so yes/no depending on who you buy from. It's all individual sellers; kixify is a storefront that takes fees on sold items. I've never had any issues with the site and I've used it a couple times.

Scooped the ballerina hoodie on sale been wanting it for a minute so happy I got it for cheaper then retail not familiar with hoodie sizes since I usually cop tees but I went a size up hopefully i don't regret it if it's to big I'll just get Jay cutler for it then haha

what y'all get for black friday @ SUP? ended up walking out with a navy pocket l/s, a navy supreme scripted beanie and a set of bones reds bearings all for a whopping 97$.

CASHOUT

what y'all get for black friday @ SUP? ended up walking out with a navy pocket l/s, a navy supreme scripted beanie and a set of bones reds bearings all for a whopping 97$.

CASHOUT
Black script + AK or M4A1 botthole opener 

just starting to get into supreme… need some help, I'm 5'10 about 160 for tees should i go large or medium? Assuming M bc thats how i run in UNDFTD but wanted to check with the experts first before i cop a couple, thanks in advance
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom