Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at all the hype on a HOODIE you can only wear on the 4th of July. That's ironic in itself since its alway hot as **** on the 4th.

Trying to get a classic grey and then a black if possible.

Last edited:
Lol at all the hype on a HOODIE you can only wear on the 4th of July. That's ironic in itself since its alway hot as **** on the 4th.

Trying to get a classic grey and then a black if possible.
What hype? 
ohwell.gif

The vast majority of people on Reddit, FB groups and NT have been saying they're going for black, white or grey.

I'm going for grey myself since flags should be covered for me.

Also going for the red headband. 

Last edited:
^ditto on that. Not a huge fan of bogo hoodies, but hope that headband finally drops this week too. For some reason only though they were dropping a red one, so was pretty set on that, but after seeing the blue :smh: :smokin :smokin

I've heard reports of retail for box logo hoodies changing in previous years, but it'll be $148 for another year, right?

^ditto on that. Not a huge fan of bogo hoodies, but hope that headband finally drops this week too. For some reason only though they were dropping a red one, so was pretty set on that, but after seeing the blue
mean.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
It might since it dropped in japan already.  

Hope they don't sell out too fast.

The lantern and blanket dropped in Japan already, a few weeks ago, so you can't base what's coming out on what they get.

Was gonna skip out on the Bogos but I may pick up a navy or black. Was hoping to pick up a classic black one this season but then they went and did this tonal stuff.

I'm going after the grey and the black, but I'm trying to get a feel for which is going to sell out quicker so I can grab that one first. I'm an XL so I think I'll be fine if I'm swift enough.

Also, anyone know that girl's name/IG in that black on black hoodie pic?

Emails don't come out for box logos unless there is something else that hasn't been previewed is releasing...Need me a grey one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom