Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm going after the grey and the black, but I'm trying to get a feel for which is going to sell out quicker so I can grab that one first. I'm an XL so I think I'll be fine if I'm swift enough.

Also, anyone know that girl's name/IG in that black on black hoodie pic?
don't cart jack me 
alien.gif

I'm 5'7 137 and supreme mediums always fit to large on me.

Manual, with regular auto filling from google chrome. 

This time I paid someone to proxy for my flags though, so hopefully it'll be worth the extra money.

I'll still try for a small on my own though.

Im botted up to the max, internet is on point, multiple windows & still don't get smalls and I cop everything. Small is my size i end up having to trade m-xl with cash. 

who ever is gettin the smalls guaranteed pm me with tips if you even wanna share those. 

No1 manually checking out is really getting anything small from my experience.
damn maybe ill try running multiple windows then. one going for small and one for a medium. i just need the small to wear so if i get both ill hookup an NTer for retail

Last edited:
But the flag bogo is the Charzard holographic card this year! But for real why do so many people want a plain hoodie of a brand they only pay attention to 1 week a year? Well I think we know.

man... that blk on blk box logo is so hard.. i doubt ill be able to get it though..

i need the new era keychains too. they are :pimp: :lol:

also, does anyone know where that puffy jacket went online? i dont remember the name, it was blue and yellow. one of the first drops. im assuming it sold out? it was sitting for a while so im not sure

Last edited:
They're HUGE though, so if you actually intend to use them as a key chain, keep in mind that they'll be a pain to actually put into pockets.

Not everything sells out, but Supreme doesn't like to keep a bunch of items that aren't selling up for too long, usually after a few weeks if it hasn't moved it gets taken off the site.

I'm not sure what's up with the Giger stuff it's been up for a lot longer than I expected to see it.

Last edited:
They're HUGE though, so if you actually intend to use them as a key chain, keep in mind that they'll be a pain to actually put into pockets.

Not everything sells out, but Supreme doesn't like to keep a bunch of items that aren't selling up for too long, usually after a few weeks if it hasn't moved it gets taken off the site.

I'm not sure what's up with the Giger stuff it's been up for a lot longer than I expected to see it.

thats actually better, im not planning on using it as a keychain. i want it just to have it pretty much.. i need to wait to buy something though im not gonna drop $34 on it

hopefully that jacket will go on sale. is there anyway i can figure out the name?

Yeah I'm not the best person to ask about any of the jackets, I was only waiting on one and it came out this past week, I don't have much use for winter gear.

mints mints I thought he was talking about the reverse puffy too. Then he hit us with that Daytona :lol: totally forgot that came in blue / yellow as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom