Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm a little surprised, though were getting to like 2 pages a day leading up to this thurs, pre-hype seemed alot more intense for le bain

2nd pair of etips just arrived.
smokin.gif

Dude sent it with the receipt, bag, stickers and all

Shouts to @DanVSMan for lacing me with the glove re-stock.
smokin.gif
Did the beanie restock too!?

I wanted that damn thing. 

Last edited:
So just a quick question to the people who aren't subscribed to HB magazine: Bogos dropping this week? I dislocated my shoulder a few days back so I haven't been on and this thread MOVING. Always happens this time of the season and randos come out of the woodwork for bogos like 

The thermal zips? Naaaah. I don't think grey sold out first.
I thought I remembered one of the "colors" selling out first and the flag sitting for just a few minutes... But eh, I could be wrong! Someone please tell us now!

The thermal zips? Naaaah. I don't think grey sold out first.
I thought I remembered one of the "colors" selling out first and the flag sitting for just a few minutes... But eh, I could be wrong! Someone please tell us now!

Grey sat for a little bit, probably because the logo on the hood was the least visible. Supreme sent me a grey by accident, when I was supposed to get a grey pocket tee. I think burgundy may have gone quick.

well how quick did the most popular colorway go? im just using this to base it on the bogo hoody if i even have a shot... and i dont want that flag joint either :x

The flag zip went pretty quick. It wasnt up as early as other drops (no 10:59), and I watched it sell out in one tab while I was submitting in the other tab. Or, at least thats how I remember it.

Id imagine box logos will go faster, but the flag thermal went pretty damn quick.

Last edited:
Went to the Blue Bell factory (ice cream, some of the best), and their old logos used to have Supreme on them in a pretty cool script. That'd be a dope collab, but blue Bell is essentially a Texas thing.

I saw this last week and meant to reply but I was busy running around doing family stuff, although it'd never happen, I'd love to see something similar to the old Blue Bell packaging with a bunch of normal people enjoying the products.

http://blog.chron.com/thetexican/20...-on-the-blue-bell-ice-cream-boxes/#15510101=0

It's been years since I bought anything from Blue Bell that came in that style packaging, but I want to say they still put their popsicles and stuff like that in them.

I saw this last week and meant to reply but I was busy running around doing family stuff, although it'd never happen, I'd love to see something similar to the old Blue Bell packaging with a bunch of normal people enjoying the products.

http://blog.chron.com/thetexican/20...-on-the-blue-bell-ice-cream-boxes/#15510101=0

It's been years since I bought anything from Blue Bell that came in that style packaging, but I want to say they still put their popsicles and stuff like that in them.
They do. We have these in the Kansas City area as well. Some of those photos are downright creepy 
roll.gif

Mules run kinda small. Should've sized up. Oh whale.

Actually update. I think if you wear them for a while it will mold to your feet and it will sink in. TTS

Last edited:

Top right is the one I was looking for. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom