Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's a little early to hit the panic button, but starting to see posts on IG saying that no pullovers this week. Oh well, gives me an extra week to nail down a game plan.

I know it's a little early to hit the panic button, but starting to see posts on IG saying that no pullovers this week. Oh well, gives me an extra week to nail down a game plan.
I'm seeing the same. But this same dude @steamypremey is  going around and commenting on all box logo pics on IG and saying theyre not dropping

I'm not sweating it much, especially since I don't really follow BREAKING NEWS people. And it's only Tuesday so either way I'll be ready Thursday this week or next.

Threw this on for a quick Walmart run

I'm just hoping it's this week so I can get my finals week attire ready: Box Logo Hoodie, Tech Pants/Kith Bleeckers, Infrareds
pimp.gif

Oh man, that's true I didn't even think about that. I'm also in hope of a drop this week since hopefully by next week I'll have found a different gig that will actually have me working at the time of the drop.

So who's that guy?

He's paying 40+ people to camp at the NY store, or so I heard. Traditional teenage hypebeast with money, tryna to dispel hype so his boys can clear out the store or as much as they can.
Tradition is tradition, they'll likely drop Thursday.

Seasons almost over as well. 

It's been pretty much confirmed by a ton of people on social media. 

One guy<<<<<<<Several 

He's paying 40+ people to camp at the NY store, or so I heard. Traditional teenage hypebeast with money, tryna to dispel hype so his boys can clear out the store or as much as they can.
For real?  That's low if true.

Cole world 

They ARE dropping this week. People just trying to make it easier for themselves

I've seen him asking to buy everyone's TNF. gloves on FB

I'm hoping this is true. i have x amount of money that i put aside for shoes/clothes/other purchases and i just damn near zero'd out between black friday and cyber monday. i mean, i can get the hoodie but rather not actually spend all my allocated money haha

For real?  That's low if true.

Cole world 
yepp lol. I've sold stuff to him before. if you're on facebook preme groups or sell on IG you probably know who he is lol. his dad founded the knitting factory. he's just another rich kid from manhattan looking to take advantage of everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom