Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If bogos get delayed man I hope the blanket sits till then. My priority is bogos.

seems like blanket price is driving ppl away but iono

are my eyes deceiving me or is that a FULL size bed in that blanket video? imma need to buy 2 to cover my KING?

Last edited:
Size up on bogos if you ain't frail that's my only advice on those over hyped sweaters that I would like to own again :frown:

are my eyes deceiving me or is that a FULL size bed in that blanket video? imma need to buy 2 to cover my KING?
I think that might be a queen. 

king+in+the+castle.jpg

already looks small on a queen, can only imagine what it would look like on a king...PASS

Last edited:
Stay in school. Work hard and get a well paying job. And then cop all the supreme you want.

Trust me fam.

just friendly advice homie. Old habits die hard. Can't be building bad habits early on

My man I couldn't rep you more :pimp:

Stay in school playa and make 100k+ a year then you'll be able to afford not only supreme but bunch of other stuff in life. Now is the chance while your parents pay all the bills... life get tougher as it goes...

"Responsibility" is not a big word for nothing, trust me :pimp:

I'm not taking any shots or trying to offend anyone with this post... just in case :wink:

Just curious where are you guys getting $400 for the blanket from? I don't think its gonna cost that much ... But I could be wrong

Just curious where are you guys getting $400 for the blanket from? I don't think its gonna cost that much ... But I could be wrong
Most of their standard blankets cost $300+, so after the preme treatment, voila

268 fellas

And sean pablo is 11 years old, so judging by that pic, 5ft is the bigger dimension

Last edited:
Throwing numbers out there based on the Japan conversion or the fact that the brand makes expensive blankets to begin with.

Would you guys cop bogo hoodies if it was $180. I feel like they're already pushing it at $160 after shipping taxes

The only reason I can see why the blanket is expensive is the import fees perhaps to japan? Feribault is MN based and is a domestic product. A bottle of bud is 3$ here compared to 6$ elsewhere in another country. That's just me thinking crazy though.

I can picture it being 268. With ny taxes it'll prolly be about 300$ give or take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom