Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
just friendly advice homie. Old habits die hard. Can't be building bad habits early on

Sage advice, I learned the hard way that my bad studying habits from high school did not translate well at the university level and it cost me thousands. While it may seem that way the world won't come to an end if you don't get the hoodie you want.

Van. Down. By. The. River.

Nah, I completely agree education/work is more important. That said, if dude really has all A's I wouldnt fault him for ducking out for a few minutes for a shot at something he is into. We all been there. Just keep that to a minimum, because in my case I ducked out way too often lol. Not a van down by the river per se, but not the career I would have chosen first :wink:

It's chapel though, it's like a school wide assembly, most schools won't let you really dip out of that without some sort of emergency.

Nah, I completely agree education/work is more important. That said, if dude really has all A's I wouldnt fault him for ducking out for a few minutes for a shot at something he is into. We all been there. Just keep that to a minimum.
Couldn't agree more. My thoughts exactly

It's chapel though, it's like a school wide assembly, most schools won't let you really dip out of that without some sort of emergency.
Is that a Catholic school thing? I was confused by that haha. Yeah, let me stop before I give examples of how I would handle it. That can be misconstrued into me cosigning this mans expulsion lol

Is that a Catholic school thing? I was confused by that haha. Yeah, let me stop before I give examples of how I would handle it. That can be misconstrued into me cosigning this mans expulsion lol

I didn't attend Catholic school, but it's a big thing in Louisiana where even if you're not religious if your parents can afford it you tend to go to a catholic high school, part of the curriculum is a weekly mass, but it sounds as if his school has more than weekly mass so it may be even more hardcore than what all of my friends went through growing up.

I weaseled my way out of going to a private non-catholic school by pointing out that since I was in all honors and gifted I was basically getting the same level of education for free.

Last edited:

We in here #cozyboyz

I want that blanket, but pullovers come first. Plus I'd murder my dogs for running in from digging in the dirt and jumping up on the blanket.

i went to a catholic grade school and despised it, told mom dukes im not going to a catholic HS cause im not taking religion class no more. Best move ever 

Lets eat on these blankets 
nthat.gif

I want that blanket, but pullovers come first. Plus I'd murder my dogs for running in from digging in the dirt and jumping up on the blanket.

Will the blanket really be around $400? If so, how can you even justify that purchase no matter how much use you'll get out of it. Srs question.

Word. Between my kids and dogs, It would have to either stay up in a case or be ruined. I have a Polo blanket that I had deemed as mine only, and they have 0 chill and give 0 Fs. I catch the dog sleeping on it, the kids trying to take it. SMH. It would be a 300 dog bed if I copped.

Minimal expenses, familiarity with the brand making the blankets and a good feeling that it'll last me as long as anything else they've made so that's potentially a piece you can use for the next 30 years or so.

I just go to a private Christian school. And i wouldn't be skipping class. Ima just pull out my phone in assembly and cop

Minimal expenses, familiarity with the brand making the blankets and a good feeling that it'll last me as long as anything else they've made so that's potentially a piece you can use for the next 30 years or so.

Respect.

As for me..

Last edited:
Some people blow all their money on cars and going out. I'm now at a point in my life where stuff like that while expensive would be a great addition to my bed linen closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom