Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone pick up the northface thermoball traction mules? Just wondering if they fit TTS. I want to get a normal non supreme pair for my bro.
Yes true to size. Unless you're wearing thick socks with them.

Anyone pick up the northface thermoball traction mules? Just wondering if they fit TTS. I want to get a normal non supreme pair for my bro.

TTS. The size is tricky but I think your feet will sink in after breaking them in.

Blanket is def. nice. Wish I didn't have that little priority troll on my shoulder telling me its ridiculous to pay nearly 300 for a blanket :frown:

I still say that I'd love to see them do something with some the the UK based drum and bass producers that have been in the biz for over 20 years now. A Metalheadz collab would be epic for me personally.

laugh.gif
 ^
Box Logos this week from a pretty strong source
where's the headbands though 
nerd.gif

Anyone camping out in NYC? I was there last year n had 30 ppl ahead of me at 6am and 100 by 11. It was impossible to do anything cuz unless u wanted to throw down nobody gives a ****. They need to give out numbers like with the dunks or hire someone to go there early n regulate. Cuz one of these drops someone is gonna end up getting their teeth knocked out over a ******* sweatshirt lol.

Anyone camping out in NYC? I was there last year n had 30 ppl ahead of me at 6am and 100 by 11. It was impossible to do anything cuz unless u wanted to throw down nobody gives a ****. They need to give out numbers like with the dunks or hire someone to go there early n regulate. Cuz one of these drops someone is gonna end up getting their teeth knocked out over a ******* sweatshirt lol.
same thing with sneakers. If you're out there and put in work you shouldnt let 70 ppl skip you.

Careful cutting in line, or these crazy Supreme teenagers will piece you up Kids style over this hoodie :lol:

Last edited:

How is that even possible lmao

its easy to say you woildnt let anyone cut you but how the f*** do u stop a hoard of ppl? And it's not like I'm not saying anything it's just unless u get in someone's face they ain't gonna budge. Plus if they're cutting me they are cutting a lot more ppl than just me. They kinda just lurk in the street n then the doors open and everyone swarms the door. You would literally have to have a riot squad to stop them no matter how much work u put in. thats why the past camp out I have went to DSM and ppl can actually keep track of the line and we work together to prevent it. Last time I went to supreme it was after the 20th anni drop. I copped from dsm n stopped by sup to see the madness n they wouldn't let ppl in cuz too many ppl cut the line.

Or maybe it was the initial drop of the season I can't remember but one of those drops sup wouldn't let ppl in cuz they were cutting the line. I've been to a lot of these drops and it's like the same group of ppl each time. It's the 10:30 squad.

Me and a bud of mine may.

its easy to say you woildnt let anyone cut you but how the f*** do u stop a hoard of ppl? And it's not like I'm not saying anything it's just unless u get in someone's face they ain't gonna budge. Plus if they're cutting me they are cutting a lot more ppl than just me. They kinda just lurk in the street n then the doors open and everyone swarms the door. You would literally have to have a riot squad to stop them no matter how much work u put in. thats why the past camp out I have went to DSM and ppl can actually keep track of the line and we work together to prevent it. Last time I went to supreme it was after the 20th anni drop. I copped from dsm n stopped by sup to see the madness n they wouldn't let ppl in cuz too many ppl cut the line.
simple, you start cutting people too. You cannot confront 70 ppl no matter how tough you may be, but skipping is always an option.

I just can't do something I'm getting pissed off that everyone else is doing. Towards the end I walked right to the front before I got another group in front of me. Now I mostly hit up DSM. They get smaller quantities by far but the lines are never as bad and the cpl times I lined up at like 12th in line and always copped. There is always like 6 guys in front that went the day before

I visited NYC during the bred 1/Kobe Prelude 4 release and that same thing happen at the NikeTown.  The line was nice and calm then within the last hour guys just came and hung out near the front of the line. The madness kicked in 15 min before the doors opened so nike just cancelled it.

Honestly dude either continue to go to DSM or just join the vultures and skip cause nothing will stop them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom