Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

it all depends on who I go with and what time I actually get to nyc from jersey. Even with all these ppl cutting everyone got to cop a hoodie so I don't see why they do it other than having no respect for anyone or they wanna get out of the store so they can stunt on their IG.

its easy to say you woildnt let anyone cut you but how the f*** do u stop a hoard of ppl? And it's not like I'm not saying anything it's just unless u get in someone's face they ain't gonna budge. Plus if they're cutting me they are cutting a lot more ppl than just me. They kinda just lurk in the street n then the doors open and everyone swarms the door. You would literally have to have a riot squad to stop them no matter how much work u put in. thats why the past camp out I have went to DSM and ppl can actually keep track of the line and we work together to prevent it. Last time I went to supreme it was after the 20th anni drop. I copped from dsm n stopped by sup to see the madness n they wouldn't let ppl in cuz too many ppl cut the line.

Its very simple, skip whoever skips you. If youre standing there, and 20 heads, or however many people skip you, just go right in front of them.

It's not that simple dude. Cuz those dudes got nothing to loose I've invested my time showing up early and if the guys at supreme see me cutting then I'm beat. If the heads cutting get told to go to the back that's where they should be anyway. I know there ain't much I can do about it I'm just giving my insight on how these bigger camps usually turn out in nyc. It's really easy to think something like waiting in line for something isn't complicated but ppl are unpredictable and there's no telling how it will turn out.

Was thinking about going to the store before I read the above lol. I'd be solo so I'm with u on the can't confront everyone thing.

I gotta be realistic. I live in Cali. I ain't gonna be rocking the face mask. But the. Again people are rocking TNF jackets and beanies and gloves when it's 68 degrees out here.

facemask so unnecessary. I liked it at first.

need more navy and olive pieces, my damn wardrobe is 94% black, red, and tie dye.

I gotta be realistic. I live in Cali. I ain't gonna be rocking the face mask. But the. Again people are rocking TNF jackets and beanies and gloves when it's 68 degrees out here.

If lakers win will come in handy for the riots lol

I kinda want to face ask for when I go skiing...if I don't cop a red bogo maybe I'll get the facemask. Y'all think I'll have time?

i was going through my notifications on my iphone and i saw 20% off.. and i quickly jumped to the sup app.. then i realized it was old.. lol.. 

but ive seen a dude decked out in TNF x Supreme gear.. back in the day.. it was legit clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom