Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about, they'll be here until the packages get delivered so they can post how they picked up every color, but they really didn't want any of them so "testing waters."
roll.gif

Thank god the box logos suck this year,

I can't afford all that nonsense with christmas coming up

Since the thread is in General, slim to none. 1 Month hold before they let you post in this forum.

I've had enough Box Logo hoodies in my time to feel warranted enough to pass this year. They really don't excite as much as they used too anyway. I've had like 7 or 8 so far :lol:, I'm grateful B

I've had enough Box Logo hoodies in my time to feel warranted enough to pass this year. They really don't excite as much as they used too anyway. I've had like 7 or 8 so far
laugh.gif
, I'm grateful B
7 or 8?

Ya boy could use a stocking stuffer this year... haha

I rocked the 2012 Metal Plate Hoodie with my black Kith x Golden Bear Varsity Jacket yesterday and was kept nice and warm. I prefer the lowkey hoodies over the bogos anyways.

Black would have been much better but I still intend on using it for hunting regardless... Maybe I'll try to paint/dye the lettering...

I didn't think you would be able to die the letters. I figured it would be like a vinyl material or whatever it is haha

I've been copping Preme since 2007-2008 pretty heavily now, so in those 6 or 7 winters - I've averaged about 1 per winter...so yeah.

And I dont want to sell the last 2 I have remaining. But thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom