Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys salty about missing the mask but were still able to cop a hoodie? 
indifferent.gif

Couldn't even cop anything today...  
tired.gif

lol guy bought the flags off me for 300 and then said "Now off to find a grey." Kid's email had 1996 in it. You do the math, turns out his parents pay for everything.

lol guy bought the flags off me for 300 and then said "Now off to find a grey." Kid's email had 1996 in it. You do the math, turns out his parents pay for everything.
Just because he was born in 96 doesn't mean his parents bought it for him. He could have a job or saved his money... Now if he admitted they bought it for him then that's different. 

That kid is probably a freshman in college. When I think about stuff like that it makes me feel OLD as hell. Kids that were born when I was well into high school are already in college. Pretty soon kids that have no memory of 9/11 at all will be in college.

Breh I'm '95 and I pay for all of my stuff so don't hold judgements

I'm mad I only got one hoodie shoulda had two flag an then did camo mask on ohone an soon as it went thru noticed all were sold may trade for two beanies the mask that is

Just because he was born in 96 doesn't mean his parents bought it for him. He could have a job or saved his money... Now if he admitted they bought it for him then that's different. 
Well it's true. I'm just playing probabilities.

just saw a guy post a pic of his receipt from for a brown on brown box logo hoodie in 06.

he checked out at 9:11.

times really changed.

Word I guess so, but it's kind of wrong to make that assumption IMO. 
It's only possibly wrong. It's not like there's anything bad about your parents buying you stuff. My parents bought all my pokemon cards for me (minus the one year they tried an allowance, but I gamed that a little too hard).

Obviously only thing worthy was that BOX PULL OVER w/ RED LOGO.  the other CWs were whack.

And that mask?  I thought it was them elevation masks, but turns out to be like those wannabe BANE types.

Anybody get the Liberty Trooper? It seems a little out there for me, but I may end up getting it for my girl.

Obviously only thing worthy was that BOX PULL OVER w/ RED LOGO.  the other CWs were whack.

And that mask?  I thought it was them elevation masks, but turns out to be like those wannabe BANE types.
#hypebeastfolife

That camo mask though, I'm hyped about it :pimp:

Bogo's don't excite me anymore, I've went through quite a few in my time so I'm gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom