Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online order just shipped ....
feels good man.
I was on that order processing tab for what seemed like an eternity.

Can't believe I got it manually and couldn't get the pink Arabic soccer jersey. Lol

U sure it actually shipped and not just a shipping number? A lot of times they'll give u the number but the package takes some time to get picked up by UPS.

im still stumped about how i ended up with the camo mask

i manually added red to cart and hit submit but at the order confirmation screen it said woodland camo. it was like supreme said "nah no red for you, you rock with this camo and youll like it"

cant complain though. yo those prices on ebay for the mask is :x:x:x

oh and i got my Flag thanks to sneakrrsvp. I like the hoody so much i didnt want to strike out (though im plenty swift on my own, got the grey bogo hoody last season). having help freed me up to easily get the mask with no problem.

after reading these replies i decided to look on ebay for the black and red masks i ordered

and whoa i did not expect the prices im seeing i seen a red end at 150

like wtf lol

$100+ for a Neoprene mask?

giphy.gif

At this rate I should try and trade one of my masks for the tonal hoody I missed out on if people are throwing out that type of money. :lol:

Man, I thought buying/selling/bot talk was a nono...guess that's all forgotten today.

im still stumped about how i ended up with the camo mask

i manually added red to cart and hit submit but at the order confirmation screen it said woodland camo. it was like supreme said "nah no red for you, you rock with this camo and youll like it"

cant complain though. yo those prices on ebay for the mask is
sick.gif
:x:x
Same on the mask. I added black and when I checked outt I had camo? Such is life.

Man, I thought buying/selling/bot talk was a nono...guess that's all forgotten today.
I think it is against the rules to OFFER oops/try to sell but asking for an oop and asking to buy something is not I think because they don't want the thread to become a BST but it can't become one if no one is selling.

Last edited:
I think it is against the rules to OFFER oops/try to sell but asking for an oop and asking to buy something is not I think because they don't want the thread to become a BST but it can't become one if no one is selling.
Thin line I guess [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Thin line I guess [emoji]128556[/emoji]
The rules of NT are the thinnest lines imaginable. It's OK to post eBay listings but not if their yours. so it's ok for me to have you post my eBay listing up but it's not ok for me to do the same.

The rules of NT are the thinnest lines imaginable. It's OK to post eBay listings but not if their yours. so it's ok for me to have you post my eBay listing up but it's not ok for me to do the same.
Next time you have an auction up, pm me and I'll post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom