Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen a kid the night of the camp out wearing his hoody as if they were pants so he can keep warm

These last two seasons have been terrible, but seeing the items most people are hyping up and going crazy for, I guess I should get used to not looking into supreme anytime soon.

Hype is a crazy beast, because that flag hoodie is so ugly you should be embarrassed to walk out the front door unless you actually are going to the shoot of a Diplomats video. I'd say you could wear it on 4th of July, but even then it'd be pretty corny :lol: . You are literally wearing an American Flag with a Supreme Logo on it. Most of the people that buy the items like this always have me :rofl: in public. The type to have beats headphones around their neck for "style" and their mom right next to them footing the bill.

its nice to see people in here that didn't pop up a season ago. Remember when there was like 10 posts max on release? Now its come to this. 100% on that hoody.

Yo NT fam, im about to pull the trigger on a box logo. What details should i have the seller put on the pp invoice. I want to cover my end just incase something funny style with it. Thanks

Yo NT fam, im about to pull the trigger on a box logo. What details should i have the seller put on the pp invoice. I want to cover my end just incase something funny style with it. Thanks
Make sure he includes that whatever Hoodie he sends you it MUST have a little red box in the center with the word "Supreme" in it. Font must be Futura Heavy Oblique. Any other word or font will not suffice.

That work for ya?

laugh.gif

Make sure he includes that whatever Hoodie he sends you it MUST have a little red box in the center with the word "Supreme" in it. Font must be Futura Heavy Oblique. Any other word or font will not suffice.

That work for ya?
Just wanted some insight no need to be a f**kboi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom