Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know I've posted these several times but don't sleep on them at the sale. Wish they came in a 5 for the wife.

I was talking about this with a friend, but when the hell did the 6 inch boot get that expensive? I remember paying MAYBE 90 for them in high school, admittedly this was in the last century, but still that's a huge jump.

Also those mules probably won't hit the sale, since collabs don't usually make it. I'm still considering getting a pair of non branded ones from them since they're not really expensive.

Really? When I ordered on the drop date you could not order multiples. Today, my PM went off and the cup was OOS then PM went off and it's back in stock with that option.
Yeah. Not on drop, but the week after IIRC.

EDIT: Could have been later. I probably noticed it when I was planning my route for box logos . So sometime earlier this week may have been the first they did  it.

Last edited:
I know I am late but on the topic of sneakers, Im a old dude with too many pairs. I would LOVE to only like one brand or have maybe 50 pair. I have sold off quite a bit, but those get replaced, and then I may sell a few pair to try and make room or justify. At one time I had at least 600 pair. Then I got married. I still have an obscene amount. A few regrets for sure. Sold a few things not realizing I no longer had a double. Some have been sold because I would never really wear them. I sold a pair of Eminiem 2s (bought at retail off Flight Club) and paid for my daughters braces rather then come out of pocket. So yeah, not all of us are in it for IG likes. Almost all my shoes have some memory or reason. That said, they will crumble, so I do try and go through the stacks on occasion and purge stuff while this hobby is a fad for some. Just my .02

No I wasn't guilt tripping you guys. I was simply saying that autofill is useless if you are using the method I use (which I always kind of assumed was the best/most commonly used method). But from talking to people in here I've found that is not the case. Silly people and you're silly autofill. 

Still on the hunt for that size 8 BTW. I know now why you have had such difficulty, it's a damn mess around that size!
I am gonna go out on a limb and assume I use your method as well. And true, no need for autofill. I do have it on in case I goof somehow, but good method. Let them use that autofill. It keeps us eating

I've found that tracking packages from Japan is hit or miss. I've never had something get lost, but I've had stuff just not show up at all in the system tracker on japanpost or USPS, then just show up at the house.

If you paid for EMS service it should be at your door within like 3 days. If the payment was a little less it could be a week, could be a month.

L
Yes you should see it soon, please use www.usps.com
To track when item hits United states
I've found that tracking packages from Japan is hit or miss. I've never had something get lost, but I've had stuff just not show up at all in the system tracker on japanpost or USPS, then just show up at the house.

If you paid for EMS service it should be at your door within like 3 days. If the payment was a little less it could be a week, could be a month.
I've gotten Korean before. If ur worried bout the tracking not moving, try the number on USPS.
Thanks guys

Checked usps and got this message for the last update : We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

These last two seasons have been terrible, but seeing the items most people are hyping up and going crazy for, I guess I should get used to not looking into supreme anytime soon.

Hype is a crazy beast, because that flag hoodie is so ugly you should be embarrassed to walk out the front door unless you actually are going to the shoot of a Diplomats video. I'd say you could wear it on 4th of July, but even then it'd be pretty corny :lol: . You are literally wearing an American Flag with a Supreme Logo on it. Most of the people that buy the items like this always have me :rofl: in public. The type to have beats headphones around their neck for "style" and their mom right next to them footing the bill.
[emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:

Still scared. And it just looks so safe in the bag.
Now I think about it Jay posted a link awhile back 2 tone from 2000 ss or maybe older. But the top half , sleaves, and hoodie was white and it didn't look too bad just a lil yellowing had it at 150 wanted to purchase myself.

first time getting something in 2 days.
love it.
wearing a box logo without being obnoxious about it lol

i ordered M however when i measured it and compared it to the measurements on the Supreme site, its the same measurements as a S... 
mean.gif

These last two seasons have been terrible, but seeing the items most people are hyping up and going crazy for, I guess I should get used to not looking into supreme anytime soon.

Hype is a crazy beast, because that flag hoodie is so ugly you should be embarrassed to walk out the front door unless you actually are going to the shoot of a Diplomats video. I'd say you could wear it on 4th of July, but even then it'd be pretty corny :lol: . You are literally wearing an American Flag with a Supreme Logo on it. Most of the people that buy the items like this always have me :rofl: in public. The type to have beats headphones around their neck for "style" and their mom right next to them footing the bill.

Say what you will but the Flag hoodie is flames. I copped it and I'm 30. And I paid for it with my own money with still mad money left to spend on gifts for my loved ones.

The reason I didn't go for the Heather Grey is because I already have the tshirt version and thought it would be redundant to buy nearly the exact same thing. Usually patterned Bogo hoodies are kind of whack but for some reason the flag Bogo just works. Maybe because of the capitalism of Supreme goes with the greed of America, I dunno.

Hopefully next year they drop a black Bogo hoody with a red logo like they did for the tee, I wasn't feeling the tonal bongos they put out this season

Espresso cup out of stock. Makes me think of a good topi. Do you think the 8 QTY is a bad thing because it allows for resellers to go in and cop a whole ton of stock to save for later? Or are you all about it? I would have liked it personally on drop day but that would have made it harder to cop. Double-edged sword.

I don't think it's a bad thing, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them pop back up like the Nalgene last season. Having it set at a limit of 1 was kind of annoying with only 1 there's no way I'd ever break it out at breakfast unless I was home alone, but with a set I can from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom