Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
box logo = obnoxious?

it's a small red box with inconspicuous letters 
laugh.gif

what ya'll know about obnoxious

39. Flag zip. Wife hates it. I dig it....

Kind of regretting not adding the espresso cup to my orders. Or the lantern. If I start collecting accessories too, wife will for sure have me on hoarders....and I won't be able to have her assist on drops I want more than one cw of. 

Will prices settle less than $250 any time soon? I can't stomach $280-$290 for a hoodie. :smh:

just start shooting people offers left and right. Someone will bite eventually, especially if they don't sell by the time it comes in.

Will prices settle less than $250 any time soon? I can't stomach $280-$290 for a hoodie.
mean.gif
All depends on the color

Gray, flags, black, and red will most likely retain their value. 

Navy and white will drop. 

Anything box logo related tends to hold their value over time. What are you looking for? I've seen several go for under $250

I want that navy man :lol:

I haven't really looked too hard or contacted any sellers yet. Just been browsing #supremeforsale. I don't know why I slept on Thursday.

I want that navy man
laugh.gif

I haven't really looked too hard or contacted any sellers yet. Just been browsing #supremeforsale. I don't know why I slept on Thursday.
Size? I'll take a look on twitter. That's where a lot of people are selling for cheap

I want that navy man :lol:

Size? I'll take a look on twitter. That's where a lot of people are selling for cheap

I usually wear a M, but I guess someone said that the M had the same measurements as a small, so I guess I'll need a L. Thanks a million for checking up.

Not gonna pay a reseller but I know either bots will destroy a potential restock or it'll happen while I'm in school 
mean.gif

really wish I could find a black or camo mask for close to retail. Really sucks they dropped same day. Figured they might.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom