Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Fitteds usually run big? I know the gortex ran big..Just hoping the Tonal fitted's run somewhat to what i normally wear.

Last edited:
Do Fitteds usually run big? I know the gortex ran big..Just hoping the Tonal fitted's run somewhat to what i normally wear.
the one i got last drop of last year i think was fine (the goretex metal piece). this f/w with the gortex stitching ran WAYYY too big!

Damn. I really wanted taht 2x black bogo

Migh just have to bite the bullet and buy from a reselling ****boy

Anyone has a camo or black neoprene for sale that's not trying to charge an arm or leg? How many of y'all cooked on the burgundy beanie?

The sticker distribution is always all over the place. I've gotten 4 stickers, toothpicks and post-its when I only ordered an accessory. Then I got a single sticker when I bought the blanket.

You just never know.

The sticker distribution is always all over the place. I've gotten 4 stickers, toothpicks and post-its when I only ordered an accessory. Then I got a single sticker when I bought the blanket.

You just never know.
Yeah, it is consistently inconsistent. 

EDIT: Does that make it consistent, though?

Last edited:
Did the new drop leak yet or something cuz I need a good supreme beanie. Im mad both the red AND blue tonal new era jawns sold out. Took too long on the blue one. Was being cheap for no reason. Hopefully they restock some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom