Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont mean to offend you cause I'm an inch taller and stay in the 150's so I'm not much better but that cant be too healthy man. That large should be more than fine on you
I like my hoodies like that, but I'm just saying. Around my body it doesn't feel like a large, like it feels a bit tighter. In the sleeves is where I see it could be a bit baggy. 

I've been this weight for a while man lol, I've been fine. My sleep schedule is messed up and I skip breakfast. I know I gotta gain weight.

Last edited:
I like my hoodies like that, but I'm just saying. Around my body it doesn't feel like a large, like it feels a bit tighter. In the sleeves is where I see it could be a bit baggy. 

I've been this weight for a while man lol, I've been fine. My sleep schedule is messed up and I skip breakfast. I know I gotta gain weight.

Well supreme hoodies usually run small so thats why it doesnt feel like a large.

And I havent eaten breakfast since I was like 5 so I feel you on that but def try to get in the 150 range

Well supreme hoodies usually run small so thats why it doesnt feel like a large.

And I havent eaten breakfast since I was like 5 so I feel you on that but def try to get in the 150 range
That's why I asked if that guy thought it was tight, given my weight and height and even i felt my large was tight, I was wondering how a medium on a bigger dude fit lol. My school lunch is garbage too, so I don't really eat a full meal until I get home at 3. At school I just eat like a light snack.

That's weird inediblefood inediblefood , I'm pretty much the same as you height and weight. I wear medium hoodies so I got a medium on Sup hoody. I won't get it till Thursday. A large would be too big for me.

That's weird inediblefood inediblefood , I'm pretty much the same as you height and weight. I wear medium hoodies so I got a medium on Sup hoody. I won't get it till Thursday. A large would be too big for me.

You're a guy right? Lol, but I got mine in today after school and I tried it on ASAP since it looked bigger than I expected. Around the body it was okay, but I felt it was big on the sleeves. I heard it fit small so I went for a large in case, otherwise I would've got that medium. I'll probably try it on again later and if I decide it's too big I'll probably wash it and put it in the dryer even though so many people are against that with supreme hoodies lol

inediblefood inediblefood Ya I'm a guy haha. I have a eating disorder ever since I was young. I always skipped breakfast and would eat late lunch and then dinner.

Pretty much me but I wouldn't say I have an eating disorder. I just have no time for breakfast and don't eat school lunch. If I had time to eat all 3 meals at home, I would. Also I'm picky af lol so there's that.

I really dont mean to offend you cause I'm an inch taller and stay in the 150's so I'm not much better but that cant be too healthy man. That large should be more than fine on you

huh? 5'10 135 is perfectly healthy.

plenty of athletes (boxing, mma) that are that tall and weigh that much and probably would easily outlift/outrun you even with your weight advantage.

lol #BroScience in here.

Felling Blessed
Did you order online?

Mine didn't come with tags just the tag that was on the clear bag
mad.gif

Did you order online?

Mine didn't come with tags just the tag that was on the clear bag
mad.gif
Ordered online and mine didn't come with the tag either just a clear bag, didnt care i was gonna rock it anyways. 

With all the fit questions going around, has anyone took the measurements of their bogo? I ordered a M but it has the same measurements as a S according to their site....

Aiight so I have a question. I don't know much about supreme at all, don't really care for it but me and my roomate were discussing how popular it is nowadays, he said that tyler the creator and odd future can be acreditted to some of its popularity since around 2010. Don't really Beleive it since I knew about supreme in like 08-09 due to ISS and here and learned about tyler in 2011ish. I figured Yall would know though. Thanks

Tyler made Supreme popular the same way Nelly made Air Force 1's popular........................

Doesn't everyone have a preference of how they like their fit? I'm 5"10 150 and my medium is just too small for me personally . Which is strange bc all my medium supreme hoods fit me just how I like. I like a slim fit but I hate when it's short and rides up above my belt. Luckily a NT member hmu and we are gonna meet up n swap sizes.

I mean Box logos have been fitting on the slim slide for awhile, they literally come out every year. If you're tall size up, if you don't like a TTS or slim fit size up otherwise everyone stay true

Psssssh I'd rather give RZA, Rae, Dipset, and Kate Moss credit >>>>tyler. That was the start of top reselling Tees

They stay relevant with Drake, Whiz, & ASAP still rocking their ish. Think Trinidad James was team early one season too. What is ISS?
Aiight so I have a question. I don't know much about supreme at all, don't really care for it but me and my roomate were discussing how popular it is nowadays, he said that tyler the creator and odd future can be acreditted to some of its popularity since around 2010. Don't really Beleive it since I knew about supreme in like 08-09 due to ISS and here and learned about tyler in 2011ish. I figured Yall would know though. Thanks

Last edited:

Man im 5'11 and 140... a black belt though lol. I always get shirts in M and hoodies in L.

Lesson learn for future supreme buys.... Never buy a fitted hat from them, the crown shape of hat makes it unwearable.

Last edited:
Doesn't everyone have a preference of how they like their fit? I'm 5"10 150 and my medium is just too small for me personally . Which is strange bc all my medium supreme hoods fit me just how I like. I like a slim fit but I hate when it's short and rides up above my belt. Luckily a NT member hmu and we are gonna meet up n swap sizes.
Yea @InedibleFood  still suggest the large over the medium, that ride up is just uncomfortable. I grab a s/s medium pullover and have to wear it as a tee shirt. Just saying grab the large since you dont know how much you will gain in college/a few years from now.

5'7 164. Large.

But I'm built, with wide shoulders

I can fit a medium if I tried but I would feel like I wasted my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom