Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: ...Sup ain't even trying anymore
Is that a new price tag they're using?

got 4 stickers with my murdered out box logo. My silent night probably won't be here until New Years with the holiday and stuff

So, I'm seeing on IG that there's supposedly only 100 of the tee out there. I guess I won't be picking it up anytime soon.

So, I'm seeing on IG that there's supposedly only 100 of the tee out there. I guess I won't be picking it up anytime soon.
there's definitely more than that lol. that was the #GetMoneyBoyz trying to get these gullible kids send that $100 via paypal

Just like that solepremecon douche that said there were only 700 box logo hoodies...

Well don't I have egg on my face now. Who'd have thought people would lie about the quantity to justify their outrageous markup?

For my Silent Night Tee order today, I actually had to manually enter my credit card information and went back to enter my phone number after realizing it was blank.  I also added a headband on the same order too.  Just saying, no way there's only 100 of these tees.

anyone know if I purchase a jacket off someone living in canada for $400 shipped to the U.S., will I have to pay a custom fee? 

Im sure there were more than 100, but I don't think there was a ton for it to sell out that quick. I could be wrong and there were a ton of people wanting it, but I would think it would have lasted a tad longer if there were a load of them. Who knows though.

anyone know if I purchase a jacket off someone living in canada for $400 shipped to the U.S., will I have to pay a custom fee? 
not if they label the package as a "GIFT"...thats how Crooked Tongues would hook me up whenever I went over $200

Last edited:
Im sure there were more than 100, but I don't think there was a ton for it to sell out that quick. I could be wrong and there were a ton of people wanting it, but I would think it would have lasted a tad longer if there were a load of them. Who knows though.

My theory is when sup post a special pic on their ig people eat it up heck that ugly chucky tee in pink sold out and they posted that pic on their Ig.

I'm actually sick at the number of the headbands that are on the bay rn. Got red, and feel like the serious minority of people who copped to actually wear.
Of course none of em are selling :lol: but just kinda pathetic

Last edited:
Yeah that Schmo-premecon is a joke. He qouted a guy in his pic saying 20 online But 4 pics earlier that same guy said online had 40 pairs. I know I didn't cop one of the 20 lol maybe 1 of the 100 I'm slow as molasses when it comes to copping I usually get credit card errors

But the kids all drink the kool-aid

Last edited:
Bruhs where else can I cop Supreme from besides the site???

Its a gift, the site only ships to the billing address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom