Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather grey Box Logo finally came in today. I say they're TTS if anyone is still wondering. I got a size medium, which i get in all my hoodies and it fits perfect. I can see why people say they run "small" because its the material they use, its a bit thicker which causes restriction to movement i guess? I'm 5'7 155lbs. Mine also came with 1 box logo sticker too btw. Hope this helps!

They double charged me for the tshirt. I'm sure one of the charges will drop off but why would this occur in the first place? Only got one order confirmation so I dont think I'll be getting 2 tshirts regardless but still pretty annoying to have money tied up for no reason

That Silent Night tee is wack.. Let it have been a tee like that from Wal Marr no one would cop -_-

How many drops should we expect for the remainder of this season?

Coquito is gold arounder this time of year my grams has the ill skills that and some arroz con Leche Puerto Rican Christmas love em!

Thats legitimately all i want 
roll.gif

Does anyone know where i can get a 3m beanie ... other than eBay 
I guess there's one more week.. I want that Carabiner and thermos before the end of the season. Anyone who has the thermos, how many fluid ounces does it hold.

Got a black Hi-Vis backpack for christmas. The whole 3m theme they had this season was 
smokin.gif

But the tonal stuff....not so much

Puerto Rican egg nog to save the long explanation... but i'll let our boricua brehs explain in more detail...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom