Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
"BASQUIATS BASQUIATS BASQUIATS BASQUIATS BASQUIATS BASQUIATS BASQUIATS BASQUIATS " - JAY Z 

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I passed at the last second. Rather put the $50 toward buying the baseball jersey on the bay

Copped the AAAA Basquiat Tee (kinda iffy about it, UO still has better Basquiat tees) and the Slapshot beanie in Black (LA Kings :pimp:)

on another note, this ends my two week dry spell with Supreme :lol:

went with white portrait because of the contrast with the print. Hope they include some Basquiat stickers.

I'm honestly surprised the hype train didn't sell out all the Basquiat Tees and Hoodies within minutes. There is hope. 

Got my l/s, got out. Might cop the iridescent if it sits til tommorow. Anyone think we're getting the fleur de lis next drop?

11:01 order...11:33 printed label. First time my order has shipped this early hopefully this means shipping is back to normal.

Trying to figure out whether I want the ski pullover or not. I'll probably wait to see if it goes on sale at the end of the season.

laugh.gif
@ the Basquiat stuff sitting.

On another note, the black Flags pullover is really catching my eye...

Yo I found out that one of the button's on my Champion jacket is broken off, or pretty much not sewn to the seam - I think it could be fixed, anyone have any idea what Supreme will do for me? I don't want to return it, I want to keep it. I wonder if they're able to exchange it if they have the same item sitting somewhere?

Man. I'm salty.

was chillin the other day and realize i had on a Supreme shirt, camp and backpack...straight up looking like a walking billboard...i think imma have to chill for a while...

@Animal Thug I'd contact them asap. They may have that item left. I have heard of them giving exchanges based on quality control.

Last edited:
@Animal Thug I'd contact them asap. They may have that item left. I have heard of them giving exchanges based on quality control.

Thanks fam, just called them and they said there's pretty much nothing they can do - and to just refer to the terms on their website.

That's the first time I got blown off by the NY store.

Damn :smh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom