Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the burgundy Champion jacket in today.  Had plans to flip, but I really like it.  Think I'm keeping it.

Got my head wear in and im happy with them..
but no vans?. Do sneakers usually come in a separate box? ..I never ordered more then a couple idems from supreme at one time before.. just wondering

Received my vans this past Monday

Lol black and grey - kinda wish I grabbed the burgandy joint though, since I got the black jacket...

Burgandy joint is crack.

Yea da burgundy then grey were my choices.

I tried copping when tey dropped but I was at the gym on mobile. Got to checkout but they kept declining my cards.

Ski pullover jacket

Longsleeve pocket tee

Liberty Thorgerson camp cap

Slapshot beanie

Iridescent 5-panel

Virgin Mary keychain

--for tomorrow.

My only pick up for this week is the Ski pullover jacket. I just need to decide between all black or blue with red.

Anybody that got the Three 6 photo tee did they run smaller somehow? I bought one off some guy and its about 3 inches shorter than my other supreme tees??! It was worn a few times, maybe it shrunk..... I didn't think they shrink that bad though.

Last edited:
Got my head wear in and im happy with them..
but no vans?. Do sneakers usually come in a separate box? ..I never ordered more then a couple idems from supreme at one time before.. just wondering

regret not ordering that navy supreme hat

New Supreme delivery and some kick down from FAM at HUF.
Eye camper and Cammo beanie (pen included again)
Supreme x Vans blue/black
HUF Leaf socks, Aloha T, some stickers (all product way cleaner in person)
Here's some pics:

And HUF T, socks and sticks....thanks again to "Sweets" over at HUF for the love and my peeps in NY holding it down for us Cali kids keeping SUPREME CRISP!

Idk about the "quality" being "amazing". But the look is on point. Quality is pretty standard vans quality and the velvet is not any high grade velvet, but the overall look if the Blk/Blk is perfect.

Fuuuuu I'm still in need of a large black champion pullover from last week and a auction just ended at a decent price that I slept on :stoneface:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom