Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow URB, flashbacks to me going for coffee with my older siblings in like 1992 and reading that back when it was the size of Rolling Stone with a little zine section covering the L.A. Rave scene called Massiv. I credit the magazine for making me want to find some Fresh Jive clothes freshman year of high school.

Oh wow URB, flashbacks to me going for coffee with my older siblings in like 1992 and reading that back when it was the size of Rolling Stone with a little zine section covering the L.A. Rave scene called Massiv. I credit the magazine for making me want to find some Fresh Jive clothes freshman year of high school.
Bro I had this basic red Fresh Jive shirt with black lettering that I got in 08. Wish I could find it man. Damn streetwear used to be so freaking dope man. So uninspiring these days

The two I wish I still had I got when I was in 9th grade, 1 was a bowling style shirt black with a white stripe down the middle with pearl buttons, the other was one that I think was called the Greg Brady, crazy multicolor stripes with a green butterfly collar.

The last thing I bought from them was a tour shirt they did for Mark Farina back in 2000 I think.

if you had $1K to drop on Supreme stuff (that you don't have)... based on current market value of items, what would be your list?
Red bogo hoodie from any year except 2014.
Black bogo hoodie, same.
red or black logo thermal zip up.
And a navy supreme x cdg coach.

or

Playboy Jacket
nike sb world famous pullover
And a snow camo flags hoodie

Assuming I'm getting outwear since it's cold af

I think I went a bit over on both though lol

Last edited:
10897757_789346881148947_4585994490788119008_n.jpg

if you had $1K to drop on Supreme stuff (that you don't have)... based on current market value of items, what would be your list?
I'd probably have to add, but I've never paid over 3hun for a shoe and never will unless I hit the lotto. Then we all getting pears

can I get a legit check guys

The picture with the tag is from yesterday, the first two are from today

Can anybody school me on camp caps? I only wear fitted hats and I was considering getting one for my wife for her bday in two weeks. No idea of sizing, etc. 

I don't get the appeal of photo tees. I like the photos, and would be interested in getting a coffee table book of nothing but that, but the tees don't do anything for me.

I'd personally love a kermit tee. Not paying those stupid prices though. 

Last edited:
If I had 1k to drop I'd probably just get the grey leopard North Face. Not sure if it qualifies because I think the value is a little over 1k. I already picked the Thunderbird which was my true grail from Supreme. I also have a pair of the Safari pack AM1's. Picked them up for like $200 from FCLA back in 07/08. A true steal looking at how the price has gone up since then.

I don't get the appeal of photo tees. I like the photos, and would be interested in getting a coffee table book of nothing but that, but the tees don't do anything for me.

THIS

The photos would look cool framed in the man cave, but across my chest? nah.

Can anybody school me on camp caps? I only wear fitted hats and I was considering getting one for my wife for her bday in two weeks. No idea of sizing, etc. 

It's like a one size fits all deal. Your girl should fit one just fine.

Just some advice:

Most girls have narrower heads, and the bills look really awkward if they're wider than the girl's head at her temples. Tumblr has thousands of examples of this if you're having difficulty picturing what I'm talking about. 

If your wife has a bigger head, I say go for it.

Just some advice:

Most girls have narrower heads, and the bills look really awkward if they're wider than the girl's head at her temples. Tumblr has thousands of examples of this if you're having difficulty picturing what I'm talking about. 

If your wife has a bigger head, I say go for it.
Thanks man. I'll look into that.

Repped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom