Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just won an auction for the Flight Satin N-2B parka in black  for $171 shipped.
smokin.gif

for me camps are all about depth of your hat size...

I am a 7 5/8, but shallow hats don't fit over my dome. As hard as I try, the Supreme camps just don't fit right. There was occasional releases that were a had a little more depth to them due to the materials (aspen one last season) but it was still a little too shallow for my liking.

I think the camps fit women hat sizes perfect. I know it does for my wifey. :smokin

Can anybody school me on camp caps? I only wear fitted hats and I was considering getting one for my wife for her bday in two weeks. No idea of sizing, etc. 

I wear a 7 1/8 fitted and they fit me great. the newer ones I have (from the last few years) are deeper that the older ones I have (06'-07') which are pretty shallow and fit me
perfect.

an S logo 6 panel would be a good alternative to a camp too. great for smaller heads

mannnnn answering @rayray3thousand's 1k on sup question would be kinda hard for me.

probably have to say black dunks and the dipset tee. 

I was like 11 when that dipset stuff dropped, and while I wasn't into supreme yet, diplomatic immunity was one of my favorite albums growing up.

SUPREME crest hoody. DOPE.

Today...

With 1k I'd buy

RAEKWON BOX TEE

&

BASQUIAT M65 WITH CASSIUS CLAY

&

VISVIM CAMP... (GOOD LUCK EVER FIND ING THAT THOUGH))

Last edited:
Hi NTers I need your help, I think I was scammed, according to the seller he will send me a pair of supreme af1s but since last night I feel as if I was scammed, he isn't responding to my emails or anything but he posted another sale again on ig, I gifted him the money which was stupid of me, can anyone tell me how I can get my money back which is probably impossible, thanks

Edit: the only thing I have done was do an unauthorized transaction but I don't think that'll help with anything

Last edited:
Hi NTers I need your help, I think I was scammed, according to the seller he will send me a pair of supreme af1s but since last night I feel as if I was scammed, he isn't responding to my emails or anything but he posted another sale again on ig, I gifted him the money which was stupid of me, can anyone tell me how I can get my money back which is probably impossible, thanks

Edit: the only thing I have done was do an unauthorized transaction but I don't think that'll help with anything
If you gifted the money I think you're out of luck b.  Lesson learned for next time I guess - sorry to hear about that though.

Do a chargeback through your bank, but only if you're certain that you got got.

You thinking about getting the police involved? :lol:

Otherwise, take thar L. People always say send gift, I'm like nah, I'll pay the 3%. What's a few extra dollars to ensure that stuff like this won't happen.

Thanks man. Isn't scamming illegal though?
The thing is, legally, by you gifting you're sending money without any necessary reciprocation. That's why it's called gifting. Morally, yeah he's a POS, but legally he's alright.

Otherwise, take thar L. People always say send gift, I'm like nah, I'll pay the 3%. What's a few extra dollars to ensure that stuff like this won't happen.

I'm just pissed I got scammed

An unauthorized transaction should be enough. If you paid w/ your bank or debit card, even better. Banks don't play when it comes to an unauthorized use of your $.

An unauthorized transaction should be enough. If you paid w/ your bank or debit card, even better. Banks don't play when it comes to an unauthorized use of your $.

I didn't pay with a card /: I payed with the money I had save up from ebay sales

Seriously and especially through ig buys, it would have been like 10 bucks more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom