Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the sale usually go this long? Seems like S/S shut down after 2 weeks, here we are into week 3. I need them to shut it down before I make drunk purchases on the weekend again.

Does the sale usually go this long? Seems like S/S shut down after 2 weeks, here we are into week 3. I need them to shut it down before I make drunk purchases on the weekend again.
You can drunk order me a blanket if you want. <3

HA, no. Plus I already ordered one, so I'd have to make a conscious effort to use a different card then my normal ordering card. Which would snap me back into sobriety.

I was thinking that earlier. It's usually sale week, next week of nothing and then it's closed

I mean I guess there were 2 weeks of drops since they added 2 hats since the sale started, but this one seems really long, and there's a LOT of stuff that's just going to die in the shop before they close I guess.

I just hope they don't cut orders down too much next season to get things right.

Yeah if the accessories were to go on sale on the final week of the sale, I'd go all out on purchases of stuff I kind of wanted, but didn't feel like paying full price for.

Although at this point the only thing that falls into that category still available are: Everlast Grip, Coasters, Swiss Army Knife and the sunglasses (and I'm afraid those frames are too narrow for my face)

if blankets went on sale they would sell out immediately...

and I would be sprinting to the UPS man before my wife caught wind that he was delivering a $200 blanket

I'd get the boxers for low key stunting. Date night and what not. Like my girls fancy panties I know when I see them it's because the whole evening has had a little thought put into it.

If my girl unbuttoned my pants and saw a box logo, you can bet the night would be over right then n there.

Can't wait to see kids trying to trade their size mediums for smalls

Last edited:
Lot of AYO in this thread...

Always brings the LULZ

#SUPNT

(might have to embroider the SUPNT on my NT fitted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom