Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

If my girl unbuttoned my pants and saw a box logo, you can bet the night would be over right then n there.

Can't wait to see kids trying to trade their size mediums for smalls
laugh.gif

I would really hate to see guys say  "supreme boxers for sale vvnds" 
sick.gif

For the guys who own the head band from this season, Does inside the head band have a supreme tag? pics would be appreciated 

For the guys who own the head band from this season, Does inside the head band have a supreme tag? pics would be appreciated 

No it does not. Just a new era tag I believe, and the inside has a fleece lining - somthing the description didn't state on Supreme.

Last edited:
Simpsons did it...
Yea the tanks have released in the past but I was saying how they should drop in the summer.
Also I can't keep up with everything supreme has released in its 20 years of being open.

if blankets went on sale they would sell out immediately...

and I would be sprinting to the UPS man before my wife caught wind that he was delivering a $200 blanket

I just caught this comment, it made me laugh because of how lucky I felt when my blanket came in while my girlfriend was spending the week at her parent's for job interviews/doctor's appointments.

Nothing like the scorn for a high priced blanket. I'm going to wait a while before it finds its way into the rotation of blankets.

if blankets went on sale they would sell out immediately...

and I would be sprinting to the UPS man before my wife caught wind that he was delivering a $200 blanket

I just caught this comment, it made me laugh because of how lucky I felt when my blanket came in while my girlfriend was spending the week at her parent's for job interviews/doctor's appointments.

Nothing like the scorn for a high priced blanket. I'm going to wait a while before it finds its way into the rotation of blankets.

:lol:

dude... I know the feeling.

same deal with my Kaws box logo hoodie I had stashed away since summer time. I rocked it when the winter hit and my wife gave that squinty eye "where did you get that?" look :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom