Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

appreciate that @DanVSMan  
smokin.gif

changes can be made pretty easily, just gotta let me know...

I prefer the first crooked design to be honest.

and yet again, LOL ^ sharkin...

Last edited:
dcypoe81 dcypoe81 good work as always man :nthat:

Am I the only one that thinks the Sup should overlap the NT a little? like if the REME was ripped off from the top of it.

just a thought. looks good either way

Is meth okay with using the NT logo on a fake Supreme shirt?

I mean, these are FOR SALE right?

Someone should PM him and get the OK  
wink.gif

Last edited:

Is meth okay with using the NT logo on a fake Supreme shirt?

I mean, these are FOR SALE right?

Someone should PM him and get the OK  
wink.gif
Wouldn't you only need permission if you're making profit? If they make no profit, then I think it's ok for them to use anything they want.

Wouldn't you only need permission if you're making profit? If they make no profit, then I think it's ok for them to use anything they want.

I think you may be right, but out of courtesy we should still at least give him the heads up

I think you may be right, but out of courtesy we should still at least give him the heads up
Yeah I agree that a level of professional courtesy is key but at the same time we don't need to "ask" for his permission as much as we should notify him of our intentions and everything therein. That way, he knows no one is making money off the shirts (we're just doing it for the SUPNT Community), any extra dough will go to a charity (maybe of his choosing to get him more involved), and it is all just in good fun.

We should find the originators of colors and lines as well.

Since you know...

We'll be using those too. 
Troll level: Ultra!

But seriously guys, let's not take this whole thing too far. I think that it is only proper to bring Meth into the loop, as he is the only person I can really see this irking. Supreme isn't gonna give a **** that a couple of fanboys made their own team shirt. Meth, however, might.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom