Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
if approved through the proper channels...

would you guys want to go the cheap route and have these printed on shirts/long sleeves/hoodies using the laser jet machine (industrial grade) or would you want quality screen printed shirts?

- PROS - thicker paint, lasts longer
- CONS - 3 color fronts would mean 3 screen charge = $$$

either way, the tees, long sleeves and hoodies will all be at wholesale cost. the real fees are gonna be the printing set up we choose, and me shipping to you guys from Hawaii.

$60 set packs would be dope: :nthat:
- white tee
- black tee
- navy long sleeve
- ash hoodie

if approved through the proper channels...

would you guys want to go the cheap route and have these printed on shirts/long sleeves/hoodies using the laser jet machine (industrial grade) or would you want quality screen printed shirts?

- PROS - thicker paint, lasts longer
- CONS - 3 color fronts would mean 3 screen charge = $$$

either way, the tees, long sleeves and hoodies will all be at wholesale cost. the real fees are gonna be the printing set up we choose, and me shipping to you guys from Hawaii.

$60 set packs would be dope:
nthat.gif

- white tee
- black tee
- navy long sleeve
- ash hoodie
We're used to Preme prices, so why cheap out now? Give us the full monty, Ray.

making a set sounds good and $60 is not bad at all

I say lets go for quality

Last edited:
Love the creative flow through the thread right now...

Check out this alternate box logo with more of an "NT" emphasis...

Its crude (did it in microsoft Paint), so hopefully someone can actually clean it up with ACTUAL supreme font and clean underline.

Love the creative flow through the thread right now...

Check out this alternate box logo with more of an "NT" emphasis...

Its crude (did it in microsoft Paint), so hopefully someone can actually clean it up with ACTUAL supreme font and clean underline.
Don't worry, B. They just hating on the MS Paintjob. Haha.

But I do like the Anti-Hero idea better only because it's a bit more involved from a design perspective. It draws from something we would all know (but others maybe not) as opposed to just copying the bogo blindly.

Last edited:
Its funny because NT is always looking to compare things.

Nowhere do i say, hey everyone, is mine better than DCy's SupNT logo?

Only on NT can you post a bad broad, dope kicks or cool music, and someone inevitably feels the need to say "but this is so much better" or "XYZ>>>>>" lol.

Just wanted some feedback...

I personally thinkd DCY's antihero take is dope AF... I'm game for more than just ONE design idea being considered for production, but wouldn't be opposed to just the one... All gravy baby...

Last edited:
If yall decide to go with more than 1 Logo i think we should split it up between the 3 pieces.

T-shirt - AntiHeroNT

long sleeve - Bfresco design ( i actually like it )

Hoodie - undecided still 

they are just some ideas i see use throwing out. I do like where yall are heading with the ideas though these could come out really nice, and if its for a charity say no more i am in 

I say b frescos

It should be more emphasis that we are supnt not supreme nt if that makes sense.

Someone just needs to clean that up.

If yall decide to go with more than 1 Logo i think we should split it up between the 3 pieces.

T-shirt - AntiHeroNT
long sleeve - Bfresco design ( i actually like it )
Hoodie - undecided still 

they are just some ideas i see use throwing out. I do like where yall are heading with the ideas though these could come out really nice, and if its for a charity say no more i am in 

I was definitely thinking this..If one or more logo, split them up. I wouldnt mind having one or more different logo's in my tee rotation. But the first logo in Black & White tees

Last edited:

Its funny because NT is always looking to compare things.

Nowhere do i say, hey everyone, is mine better than DCy's SupNT logo?

Only on NT can you post a bad broad, dope kicks or cool music, and someone inevitably feels the need to say "but this is so much better" or "XYZ>>>>>" lol.

Just wanted some feedback...

I personally thinkd DCY's antihero take is dope AF... I'm game for more than just ONE design idea being considered for production, but wouldn't be opposed to just the one... All gravy baby...
Haha yeah I think the internet in general has that mentality nowadays. That's why IG is so "BRUH THESE ARE FAKE I KNOW CUZ I'M 9 YEARS OLD" 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom