Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme x Nike SB Tennis Classic...

Floral print looks weak here

Interested in the Basquiat collab though

Must be their mother/grandma collection. So many kids bringing their elders to release dates so they can cop multiples of everything, Supreme probably thought why not?

Supreme x COMME des GARCONS 2 http://tinyurl.com/ajlh9ey

"Japanese magazine Sense has announced the second part of the collaboration for Spring/Summer 2013 and as you can imagine we are already excited to see how it will look. We checked in with some of our sources and found out that Part 2 of the collaboration will once again feature hoodies with the mirrored Supreme box logo; also there will be another round of Vans sneakers, and new to the collaboration, they've added the classic COMME des GARCONS wallet as well. You can probably also expect more shirts and t-shirts, but that we could not confirm yet."

Rolex collab is very impressive. As far as the rest of the season it's sort of whatever. I can't believe that floral hat from above is real, the stitching on it looks terrible. But I like the actual floral pattern this season better than the previous one they did. The box logo is cool, as usual. It's a regular season from them for me, few (good) hits, lots of misses, I'll probably pick up everything I want since I don't really want much.

All I want from this season is the roses football top and hope it get released this Thursday so I don't have to wait for a random date.

Theres a couple things i think i might grab, the athletic hoodie mainly.

anyone know how to size on the button ups? i ususally go for a Large in Hoodies and a M in Ts

Some nice pieces and some stuff that's really out there...I like a majority of the camp caps and t-shirts. Also gotta cop that Supreme x Tebow roses jersey!

Roses jersey is probably what I'm looking forward to most,throw in a few ts and a decently priced Fishtail Parka and I'm good

wow. absolute garbage. wonder what people who said f/w was wack will say about this abominable season. i'd only get the basketball jersey (and wont cause its gona be $100+) and the box logo tee. the "bling" concept is so wack but you cant go wrong with any blogo tee. its just clean.

Probably gonna cop:

Tan Croc Strap.
All the floral stuff. (I have the polo and hat from the previous collection but I like this print a little bit more.)
Bling towel.
Red Beach Towel.
Black Bling Tee/Hoodie.
Tan Roses Jersey.
Black GT Shirt.
Bullet Keychain.

I like the Fishtail parka and the Schott collab but I know they'll be asking some cheese. I'd rather spend 300+ on a Parka without the branding and a different style Schott.

Depending on Price:

Raft.
Tan Croc Duffle Bag.

I'm really interested in what they do for collabs this year. Nearly all the collabs last season were good, I'm wondering if they can top them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom