Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Plug your site to a lookbook thats on the site that the threads about?

Cadet Varsity Jacket $248
Power, Corruption, Lies Pullover $168
Hanes T-Shirt Pack $26
S/S Pocket Tee (Heather Black, Heather Grey, Heather Purple, Heather Navy, White, Red, Teal, Yellow, Dark Green) $62
Power, Corruption, Lies Pocket Tee $72
Tussin L/S $38
Bling Box Logo Tee $48-54 *
Schminx ("Supream"), GT, Dorthy, Cats, and Audrey Tee $32
Croc Shoulder Bag $48
Croc Camera Bag $38
Croc Duffle Bag $148 *
Croc Backpack $128 *
As of now estimates according to another site.

all I want is some shirts bruh

hoping i dont run into a bunch of overexcited kids at the opening tomorrow...

Those are suppose to be all the shirts for tomorrow. I've seen some pop up for preorders as well. Hopefully the kids go to school but I highly doubt it.

It's funny seeing guys on different forums saying the season is weak but follow it up with a short list of 10+ items they're going to purchase lol.

I'm hoping there a few items that's not on that list that suppose to drop. Weird that rose jersey not a first week drop

Will be peeping tomorrow morning. 
at store?
No, I will be seeing what is releasing in store, so I can see what might be coming out online on the 28th.

I am on vacation and will be doing nothing tomorrow, but really don't feel like taking the drive down to NY. But now that you mention it, I might. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
All i care about this season is that floral pocket tee, rose bowl jersey, bling box tee and the b-ball jersey.

Rose jersey in first drop.. I need to get to the store by at least 10 already campers out there smh

Hopefully i'll be able to grab a tussin l/s and a pocket T. what is the power corruption lies set?

Normally Supreme has some nice pieces here and there but nothing this season :smh:

Hmmm, I thought this season was actually pretty strong.

Any info on the bucket hat prices?

I'm probably gonna grab

the bucket hat
hanes pack
The Kingston Tee

Considering the Champion Jacket but the price might be OD. Same with the Panella Jacket and Floral Sweatshorts.

Normally Supreme has some nice pieces here and there but nothing this season :smh:

Hmmm, I thought this season was actually pretty strong.

Any info on the bucket hat prices?

I'm probably gonna grab

the bucket hat
hanes pack
The Kingston Tee

Considering the Champion Jacket but the price might be OD. Same with the Panella Jacket and Floral Sweatshorts.
My bad :lol:, just looked again, I didn't see the full line up at first just some assuming that was it.. Now I see some "here and there" pieces

Last edited:
^ I'd like to know also, but apparently they didn't drop today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom