Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the Box Logos are done with and this thread will calm back down, should we start a group of NTers into Supreme and set it up so we could all work together/trade/sell our older gear to other members?

We wouldn't do it in any way that is illegal in this thread, but could start an Email list or smthin with all the NT fam that are always in here chatting about the brand, not necessarily the people that creep in only for the biggest releases. I know I have some stuff I want to get rid of every once in a while and would much rather hookup fellow NT members, or at least offer it to them first.

I know there are around 10-15 of us that are always chatting with each other every week and are into some of the less hyped products as well, so I figured we might as well start a network in some way. If anyone has a better idea I'm definitely down.

Now that the Box Logos are done with and this thread will calm back down, should we start a group of NTers into Supreme and set it up so we could all work together/trade/sell our older gear to other members?

We wouldn't do it in any way that is illegal in this thread, but could start an Email list or smthin with all the NT fam that are always in here chatting about the brand, not necessarily the people that creep in only for the biggest releases. I know I have some stuff I want to get rid of every once in a while and would much rather hookup fellow NT members, or at least offer it to them first.

I know there are around 10-15 of us that are always chatting with each other every week and are into some of the less hyped products as well, so I figured we might as well start a network in some way. If anyone has a better idea I'm definitely down.

Thats a great idea. I def would be down. :smokin

I'm down although I don't have many items these days. I have mainly new eras but those ain't eem wanted right

Scooped up a black box logo for a friend.

Wasn't feeling the need for a BOGO ( :lol: ) this time around, maybe next year.

Bring on S/S.

Best item of 2013? Definitely rose jersey for me

camo stars camp honorary mention

photo.JPG

Last edited:
khaki hooded twill (missed out) but that thing looked perfect

Man I cried when I missed out on that joint :lol: I refreshed that damn thing for like 3 hours.

Something crazy about that Ventile/Hooded Twill shirt, it released a week before 9/11 - and it featured a plane on it...and I didn't even realize that until I wore the ventile hat on 9/11 and someone brought up how rude it was for wearing a plane on my hat that day. You guys think that was intentional?! Like Supreme knew that :lol: **** blew my mind

I digress though..One of my other favorite pieces this year was the Kingston Tee, amongst other stuff of course. But everytime I wore my Kingston in the summer time, so many people would compliment it. So underrated.

But hands down; the black roses football jersey was my favorite piece of the season.

Last edited:
******g cut that line at ny today got mines like 12. this could be a tradition of some sort lol. might post vids of what happened as well... 

******g cut that line at ny today got mines like 12. this could be a tradition of some sort lol. might post vids of what happened as well... 
lol post the vid i doubt any of the frailboys in line stepped up anyways

Ended up getting a red camo in medium. Looking to trade for a medium or large in blue grey or black. Lmk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom