Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad ******** where cutting line. Woulda had a choice of any if there wasn't mad little turds cutting but I wasn't trying to fight with every person trying to cut. Supreme needs to step up their game when it comes to the line outside.

Anyone cop the wool trench?

I have that feel like I'm gonna regret passing...only doing so cuz the hefty price tag

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO The video I recorded with this old hurt ***** that was offering head to the this employee isn't compressing. to keep it short she got that supreme **** cause she got in that store way ahead of everyone. And the workers did the fist bump too lmao. 

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO The video I recorded with this old hurt ***** that was offering head to the this employee isn't compressing. to keep it short she got that supreme **** cause she got in that store way ahead of everyone. And the workers did the fist bump too lmao. 

Bruh ain't no one trying to see a written story, video or if not keep it to yourself lol

Was going to go for a navy box logo, but decided I wanted to spend my money toward the CNCPTS Ugly Sweater Dunks this weekend. Might have to cop that navy flag hoodie though once they put the stuff on sale...

im super tight i was in a meeting during this drop.. im sure they'll drop again though...like next year lol

honestly tho I feel like smalls are so rare u could probly get a little more, maybe 350 idk tho I could be way off. small black id say should have the highest resell besides maybe a small in the camo colorways...u know all the biggest beasts are those puny little kids that need a tiny hoodie, and black cw is so classic
in response to this...dude on hb was claiming he sold a black small for $600+, he posted a pic too confirming but of course now i cant find that pic. sorry to keep bringing resale up but just thought that was crazy

Last edited:
Having trouble posting pics for some reason but my teal Champion pullover came in today. Really pleased. Still looking for the black pullover or jacket in an XL tho.

It's too easy to cop online ever since they updated their servers that I dont know why anyone deals with camping outside the store anymore. 

I remember waiting in line in the freezing morning at 4 am for the Spring 2013 drop and was like **** this, never again.

I prefer the royal and orange version of the rose football jersey mad I slept on that one. I'll probably pay resell or ask wifey to hook it up for vday for the win lol.

Mad ******** where cutting line. Woulda had a choice of any if there wasn't mad little turds cutting but I wasn't trying to fight with every person trying to cut. Supreme needs to step up their game when it comes to the line outside.

smh, should have made some shoulders clap.

Favorite pieces from 2013. Rose jersey and Eye cap.

Bogo should be here today.

Damm was working at the hospital when the box logo snow white camo dropped
Wish it didn't sell out with the quickness guess I'll just settle for the 2k gold beanie "consolation prize" -_-

I prefer the royal and orange version of the rose football jersey mad I slept on that one. I'll probably pay resell or ask wifey to hook it up for vday for the win lol.
Yeah, that's the one I ended up getting. Supreme x Tebow :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom