Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question fam as I'm not familiar with supreme.

What does that design have to do wit supreme, if anything at all ? These might be worst than weathermans

Same idiots walking around in thermal foams.
i still dont think ive seen anyone wearing the thermal tampon maps, but what im saying is people only want these to get paid, so if 100% of the market wants them to sell, that 1% to buy them at aftermarket isnt there. kanyeshrug.gif just my logic

slap that supreme logo on a turd and it will still sell.

mad overrated IMO.

the timbs and misfits stuff is the only stuff that was semi decent this year.

even then the misifts tees were printed on those kleenex thin hanes t's.

Copped that red headband, I plan on rocking it with the logo to the front like a pure hypebeast.

Saw one skateboard kid with a red headband around his neck and he got the timbs too. My girl saw him get picked up by his momma across the street lol. It was a good first time experience at Supreme LA even though I had to wait in line. Got the black zip up, black and red beanies, and two pens.

LOL REPPED WHAT A ******G IDOIT

Instead of waking up for today's drop, decided to sleep in and go for a hunt for the 40th Anniversarys instead. It's been a long 2 months since they released. Couldn't find them. If anyone can point me to the direction I would gladly appreciate it and offer help on copping the next Supreme items.

I need the red pair. Matches the Lion Trails print Fck with it hardbody 

how this kid say he copping the $250 items on preme and not the camps but he goes and cop the $24 fleece headband... you wearing a goddamn fleece headband 

Forget the foams, I wanna see what other pieces have that design on them. Hat, button up, scarf/bandana maybe?

Last edited:
slap that supreme logo on a turd and it will still sell.

mad overrated IMO.

the timbs and misfits stuff is the only stuff that was semi decent this year.

even then the misifts tees were printed on those kleenex thin hanes t's.

why you in here then?

Last edited:
I bang with the red FOAMBS.

Dont EEM KURRR...

Old School Versace Feels...

Biggie/ tity boi steez...

Seriously though. I want em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom